Daily Public Crime Log
In accordance with the 1998 Jeanne Clery Act, an electronic version of the Daily Crime Log is posted on our website and is also made available, in hard-copy format, in the TCC Police office at each campus. The crime logs posted here contain incident reports on file with the Tulsa Community College Police Department (TCCPD).
A crime must be entered into the log within two business days of when it was reported to TCC Police or a Campus Security Authority (CSA).
According to Federal Clery Law, an institution may withhold any of the required fields of entry, i.e. the nature, date, time, location and/or disposition if any of the following conditions apply:
Prohibited by law;
- Jeopardize the confidentiality of the victim;
- Jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation or the safety of an individual;
- Cause a suspect to flee or evade detection; and
- Result in the destruction of evidence.
2020 Public Crime Log
- TCC Daily Public Crime Log for June 30, 2020
- TCC Daily Public Crime Log for May, 2020
- TCC Daily Public Crime Log for April 2020
- TCC Daily Public Crime Log for March 2020
- TCC Daily Public Crime Log for February 2020
- TCC Daily Public Crime Log for January 2020