The Certificate of Achievement in Drafting and Computer-Aided Design Technology is designed to recognize the accomplishment of students who have completed the technical coursework required for the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Design Engineering Technology, but not the General Education requirements. This certificate is a logical goal for students seeking the technical skill level of the associate degree, but whose circumstances impose a more limited time frame than the degree requires. It also provides documentation of exposure to both basic drafting and more advanced design theory and practice.
Workforce Development Degree Information
Workforce development degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the workforce. They may advance students within their current career positions or open doors to new career opportunities. Coursework may apply towards a degree at a four-year university; check with an advisor for further information. The number of hours that apply to a degree will vary from one university to another.
- Engineering Technology, A.A.S. - Drafting and Design Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology, A.A.S. - Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology, Aerospace Drafting Certificate
- Engineering Technology, AutoCAD Professional Certificate
- Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Production Technician I Certificate
- Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Production Technician II Certificate
- Engineering Technology, Quality and Inspection Technician Certificate I
- Engineering Technology, Quality and Inspection Technician Certificate II