Allied Health Smart Start Orientation
Smart Start Orientation provides Allied Health students with a realistic view of competitive admission processes and the commitment required to be successful in Allied Health programs.
At Allied Health Smart Start students will:
- Attend a general session that will cover information essential to all Allied Health applicants
- Attend a breakout session that will give more specific information about your major or area of interest
- Meet program directors, faculty, advisors, and career development specialists in the School of Allied Health
Welcome to our Spring 2021 Smart Start!
We’re sorry we missed you! Our live Smart Start has concluded for the Spring 2021 semester. However, you can still complete our self paced Smart Start by clicking the link below. You can then present your certificate of completion to your Academic Advisor to have your Smart Start hold removed.
Unable to Attend? Complete a Make-up Orientation
If you were unable to attend the live orientation event you can still meet Smart Start requirements and have your holds removed. Complete the self-paced orientation.
Question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More About Your Allied Health Program
- Cardiovascular Technology Degree Information Sheet
- Dental Hygiene Degree Information Sheet
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degree Information Sheet
- Health Information Technology Degree/Coding & Reimbursement Certificate Information Sheet
- Medical Laboratory Technology Degree/Phlebotomy Certificate Information Sheet
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Degree Information Sheet
- Pharmacy Technology Certificate Information Sheet
- Physical Therapy Assistant Degree Information Sheet
- Radiography Degree Information Sheet
- Respiratory Care Degree Information Sheet
- Veterinary Technology Degree Information Sheet
Contact Your Academic Advisor
If you have questions or concerns email your assigned academic advisor or email@example.com.
You can find your assigned academic advisor through Starfish:
- Log in to Starfish
- From My Success Network, click the triangle beside my name, then select Schedule Appointment
- Select the type of appointment, adjust the date range as needed to find days and times that work for your schedule, then select a time from the list
- Complete your sign up by choosing your location (phone or virtual appointment) and add a description for why you want to meet
- Click confirm to finish scheduling the appointment
About Allied Health Programs
Learn more about all our programs or choose a program from the playlist menu located in the top right corner of the video.