Allied Health Smart Start Orientation
Smart Start Orientation provides Allied Health related students with a realistic view of competitive admission processes and the commitment required to be successful in Allied Health related programs.
At Allied Health Smart Start students will:
- Attend a general session that will cover information essential to all Allied Health applicants
- Attend a breakout session that will give more specific information about your major or area of interest
- Meet program directors, faculty, advisors, and career development specialists in the School of Allied Health
Students who are pursuing one of our Allied Health Programs are required to attend an Allied Health Smart Start session before enrolling in the next semester. Students are welcome to attend, even if they are just interested in exploring one of these fields.
The Fall 2021 Allied Health Smart Start sessions
Please register for one of the Fall 2021 Allied Health Smart Start sessions below:
Contact Your Academic Advisor
If you have questions or concerns email your assigned academic advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find your assigned academic advisor through Starfish:
- Log in to Starfish
- From My Success Network, click the triangle beside my name, then select Schedule Appointment
- Select the type of appointment, adjust the date range as needed to find days and times that work for your schedule, then select a time from the list
- Complete your sign up by choosing your location (phone or virtual appointment) and add a description for why you want to meet
- Click confirm to finish scheduling the appointment
About Allied Health Programs
Learn more about all our programs or choose a program from the playlist menu located in the top right corner of the video.