Allied Health Smart Start Orientation
Smart Start Orientation provides Allied Health related students with a realistic view of competitive admission processes and the commitment required to be successful in Allied Health related programs.
Welcome to our Fall 2021 Smart Start!
We’re sorry we missed you! Our live Smart Start has concluded for the Fall 2021 semester. However, you can still complete our self-paced Smart Start and then present your certificate of completion to your Academic Advisor to have your Smart Start hold removed.
If you still have questions and would like to connect with your program director, their information can be in the self-paced Smart Start, or on their corresponding program page.
Smart Start Program Sheets
- Cardiovascular Technology Degree
- Dental Hygiene Degree
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degree
- Health Information Technology Degree/ Coding and Reimbursement Certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technology Degree / Phlebotomy Certificate
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Degree
- Paramedic Degree
- Paramedic Certificate
- Physical Therapist Assistant Degree
- Radiography Degree
- Respiratory Care Degree
- Surgical Technology Degree
- Veterinary Technology Degree
Contact Your Academic Advisor
If you have questions or concerns email your assigned academic advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find your assigned academic advisor through Starfish:
- Log in to Starfish
- From My Success Network, click the triangle beside my name, then select Schedule Appointment
- Select the type of appointment, adjust the date range as needed to find days and times that work for your schedule, then select a time from the list
- Complete your sign up by choosing your location (phone or virtual appointment) and add a description for why you want to meet
- Click confirm to finish scheduling the appointment
About Allied Health Programs
Learn more about all our programs or choose a program from the playlist menu located in the top right corner of the video.