Cox Small Business Leadership Academy
Learn how to market your business, increase revenue, and enhance your management skills in this eight-week program designed for disabled, minority, veteran, and women-owned businesses.
Do you know a good candidate for this program?
Each participant will:
- Develop skills critical for growth
- Be introduced to additional resources to help create new opportunities
- Interact with Cox and Tulsa Community College business subject matter experts
- Receive a certificate and three continuing education units
- Tentative Training Dates:
- September 5 – November 4, 2022
- Weekly four-hour sessions for 10 weeks
- Location: TCC Metro Campus Board Room, 909 S. Boston Ave
- Session topics:
- Cash management
- Digital marketing and database connections
- Managing for innovation and growth
- Negotiation skills
- Process mapping and continuous improvement
- Strategies for competitive advantage
- Strategy mapping and metrics
- Team management
Information about Instructors coming soon!
Contact Pete Selden at firstname.lastname@example.org.