Professional Clothing Closet
The Professional Clothing Closet, operated by TCC Career Services, provides a way for students to access free professional attire appropriate for job fairs, interviews, and the workplace. Our goal is to help students look their best and feel confident throughout their job search so they can make a positive impression as they transition to a professional environment.
How it Works
- Hours are by appointment only
- Bring a valid TCC Student ID
- Students may take (and keep) up to four individual apparel items per semester
- Availability of all sizes and types of items cannot be guaranteed
- Students must utilize at least one of the following services provided by Career Services
- Resume Critique
- Mock Interview
- Career Assessment
- Workshop attendance
- Event attendance
Dress for Success Resources
Special thanks to JCPenney for donating mannequins & clothing racks to aid in the launch of the Professional Clothing Closet.
Student Association of Paraprofessionals and Legal Assistants (SAPLA)
Thank you to SAPLA for their generous support and donation.
Appropriate items include business suits, dress shirts, blouses, professional slacks and/or skirts, dress shoes, professional accessories, and ties in like new condition. All donation items must be cleaned appropriately. Items with any damage will not be accepted.
You can make an appointment or donation by contacting: