High School IEP to College 504 Transitions
Embarking on your college journey is an exciting step towards independence. At TCC, we understand the importance of ensuring a smooth transition for high school students with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
These resources can assist you through the process of transitioning your IEP to a College 504 Plan, ensuring that you continue to receive the support you need to thrive academically. Explore the tools and assistance available to make your college experience inclusive and successful.
- U.S. Department of Education: Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- Transition Guide for Educators on the Office of Civil Rights site: Transition of Students With Disabilities To Postsecondary Education: A Guide for High School Educators
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) website: Policy Guidance: A Transition Guide to Postsecondary Education and Employment for Students and Youth with Disabilities (August 2020)
- Tulsa Higher Education Consortium Highschool to Higher Ed Transition Guide
- From the Military Health System website: Back to School Guide for Academic Success After Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.