Grant Development Office
Grant Development includes the Offices of Sponsored Programs and Grant Compliance & Accounting. Each office has a unique function, staff, and reporting structure. Combined, Grants Development helps ensure public funding successfully completes the life cycle of a grant.
Students: Grants Development supports institutional grants. If you are a student seeking grant money or scholarships for college, please visit the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office or call 918-595-2010.
- The Blue Book, Grants Annual Report, provides an overview of Tulsa Community College, encompassing our student and academic profiles, as well as comprehensive information on current grants.
- Our Grants Portfolio provides details on current awards, pending proposals, and possible future grants.
Processes & Procedures
Information regarding grant development and grant management processes and procedures.
909 S Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Sponsored Programs (pre-award)
- Researches funding sources
- Facilitates program development
- Develops proposals, including forming the grant-writing team
- Reviews and/or edits final proposals
- Manages the approval and review process for all grant-related documents
- Coordinates the final submission of all public grant applications
- Assists during program implementation, including contract review and approval
- Provides training and technical assistance to faculty and staff
Grant Compliance & Accounting (post-award)
- Ensures fiscal compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including Office of Management and Budget Uniform Grant Guidance, funding agency regulations, and specific grant program regulations
- Oversees post-award processing of grants
- Establishes new grant accounts and monitors grant budgets
- Invoices sponsoring agency
- Communicates with Human Resources regarding staffing adjustments based on a funded proposal
- Monitors time and effort in reporting and reconciliation
- Submits quarterly, annual, and final financial reports
- Offers orientations for new grant employees, including Banner training workshops held twice a year
Sponsored Programs Staff
Grant Compliance & Accounting Staff
Mission, Vision, & Values
The Offices of Sponsored Programs and Grant Compliance & Accounting support TCC by strategically securing public funding for programs and initiatives to maximize student success, professional development, and community engagement. The two departments also serve as stewards of existing grants by promoting sound fiscal and program management, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and institutional policies and procedures.
TCC’s Offices of Sponsored Programs and Grant Compliance & Accounting will enhance student success, professional development, and community engagement through increased grant funding, collaborative partnerships, fiscal integrity and compliance, and the best practices in grant development and administration.
Integrity, Collaboration, Quality, Reliability, Creativity, and Adaptability