Fire & Emergency Medical Services Certificate
Start your journey in Fire & Emergency Medical Services. Learn vital skills and certifications. Launch your career.
About the Program
- This program is recognized by the National Fire Academy for Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education.
- It provides education on the fundamental principles and practical aspects of fire and emergency medical services.
- Successful students can obtain state and national certifications necessary for jobs with various organizations, including fire departments, industrial firms, government agencies, fire protection companies, healthcare agencies, and emergency medical services agencies.
- If you aim to start a career in municipal fire departments, you'll need certification as a Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician (FF/EMT).
- Completing this certificate is a requirement for enrolling in the Associate of Applied Science Fire and Emergency Medical Services Technology degree.
Discover the Fire & Emergency Medical Services Certificate. Gain essential knowledge for fire and EMS careers.
After successfully completing this program, you will have the ability to:
- Communicate within the National Incident Management System.
- Integrate fire service laws, rules, and regulations.
- Sustain professional development with relevant resources.
- Work collaboratively and respectfully within the community.
All other course prerequisites are indicated in the College Catalog and must be satisfied before enrollment.
Plan your path to success. Explore the program map.
- Complete all TCC applications and entry requirements.
- Future students must pass an appropriate College placement test for reading and writing at a successful level as a prerequisite for enrolling in the program courses.
- All other course prerequisites are indicated in the TCC catalog and must be satisfied before enrollment.
Careers in Fire & Emergency Medical Services
Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with our Career Services professionals. Schedule a session now to explore the comprehensive range of complimentary resources available for career planning and job preparation.