For individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, you can schedule an appointment and we can have an American Sign Language interpreter present, or you can click on the virtual meeting link below and we can communicate through the chat function. TCC also has services and tutoring that is specifically tailored toward individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. At TCC we welcome the world.
ISS Office Contact Information
- Northeast Campus-3727 E. Apache St.
The Application Process (for F-1 Visa Students only)- 4 Easy Steps
Step 1: Apply to TCC
All students wishing to attend TCC, and those wishing to attend as an F-1 visa student that will receive an I-20, must submit a college application. F-1 visa students, and students wanting an F-1 visa must also complete an I-20 application.
Submit College Application.
(F-1 visa students only) Complete, Save, and Email I-20 Application.
If you are from a country where English is not an official language, you must take an English proficiency test: paper based TOEFL at TCC, TOEFL IBT, or Duolingo.
Step 2: Receive I-20 Form
- Within two business days after we review your complete application with required documents, we will email your admissions packet. Your admissions packet will contain:
- Official Admissions Notice
- Initial Attendance I-20
- Mailing Provider Options
- Select a provider and pay the mailing fee. After receive confirmation of your payment, your packet will be mailed to you.
Step 3: F-1 Visa Interview
You must bring the entire admissions packet to the U.S. consulate or embassy in your home country. Before you make an appointment for an interview at the U.S. consulate or embassy, make sure to pay your SEVIS and visa fee online. I-901 fees should only be paid through the official website.
The wait time for an interview varies from country to country. Check the U.S. State Department website to learn more about how to prepare for the visa application.
Step 4: Arrival in the U.S.
- As soon as you receive your F-1 visa, please email us so that we can plan for your arrival. When you enter the U.S., show the immigration officer:
- Your I-20 Form
- Your passport with a valid student visa
- After you arrive in Tulsa, you must check-in with the TCC International Student Services Office within one business day. You must provide your visa and I-20 when you check-in, then we will explain the steps you must take to get enrolled.
Resources for International Students:
1. U.S. Study in the States' page with forms, regulations, and visa information.
3. Translation Services. We only have one official translator at this time, but we will list others as we become aware of them.
7. Visa Wait Times for U.S. Embassies and Consulates Around the World.
8. Frequently Asked Questions by international students about the F-1 visa.