Undocumented Student Admission

TCC is a community open to the world. We welcome all applicants regardless of citizenship status. We celebrate and stand united with DREAMers, DACAmented, and undocumented students. Our goal is to help you and your family feel safe and supported in your pursuit of a college education. You can, we’ll help!

Apply for Admission

All applicants to Tulsa Community College must complete the online admission application. Undocumented students do not apply as international students.

Our application allows undocumented students, with or without Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status, to self-identify.

Apply to TCC

If you are unsure about your immigration status or have any questions about DACA or immigration policy, email iss@tulsacc.edu.

In-State Tuition Eligibility

In accordance with HB 1804, Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education policy allows institutions to grant the in-state rate of tuition to undocumented students who meet the following requirements:

  • Graduated from a public or private high school in Oklahoma. (High school equivalency or Homeschool education will not establish eligibility.)
  • Resided in Oklahoma with a parent or guardian while attending classes in this state for at least two years prior to high school graduation.
  • Secured admission into, and enrolled in, an institution within the Oklahoma state system of higher education.
  • Provided to the institution one of the following:
    • A copy of a true and correct application or petition filed with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to legalize the student’s status
    • Affidavit of Intent - Submitting the Affidavit of Intent is not an admission requirement but helps make college more affordable.

Contact Us

Education Outreach Center

Se Habla Español

2201 S. Garnett Road
Tulsa, OK 74129
Office Hours

Scholarships & Resources

Tulsa Community College is uniquely qualified to support undocumented students. TCC offers programs in high school and through the first two years of college. We are happy to help you navigate the many opportunities available to DREAMers.

Dual Credit Tuition Waiver

Undocumented students can earn college credit and tuition waivers while in high school.

Learn about Dual Credit Programs


My Dream / Mi Sueño

The My Dream/Mi Sueño Scholarship is for undocumented high school seniors living in Tulsa or Rogers county.

Apply for the My Dream / Mi Sueño Scholarship

My Promise/ Mi Promesa Scholarship

Hispanic students who have completed one semester at TCC with passing grades and do not qualify for FAFSA or have other scholarships.

For more information, contact the Education Outreach Center at outreach.center@tulsacc.edu.

Mexican Consolate

The Mexican Consulate in Little Rock is offering scholarships for Mexican and/or Mexican origin students to study at TCC.

For more information, contact the Education Outreach Center at outreach.center@tulsacc.edu.

TCC Foundation

Undocumented students may also qualify for some awards offered through TCC Foundation Scholarships.

Explore TCC Foundation Scholarships

Additional Resources

Aspiring Americans provide a variety of resources for undocumented students, including a directory of scholarship opportunities that do not require US citizenship or social security number and grants to cover the cost of immigration applications for students enrolled in high school or college.

Learn more about the Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is an undocumented student?

Undocumented refers to anyone who fall into either category:

  • Is not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) and does not hold a visa to reside or study in the U.S.
  • Has expired immigration documents

Where do I submit my Affidavit of Intent form?

You may submit your Affidavit of Intent form in the following ways:

  • Turn into the Education Outreach Center at 2201 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK 74129
  • Scan a physical copy and email it to admission@tulsacc.edu.

Am I eligible for financial aid?

Undocumented students are eligible for privately funded scholarships, including My Dream/Mi Sueño and some TCC Foundation Scholarships.

For additional information on finding scholarships for which undocumented students are eligible, go to the Aspiring Americans website.

Undocumented students may not be eligible for certain financial aid from the federal government, this may include grants, loans, scholarships and work-study funds.

In Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG) is a need-based grant program. There are certain eligibility requirements that you can learn more about at OKcollegestart.

What if I am a student of undocumented parents?

If you are U.S. a citizen, permanent resident, or eligible non-citizen you can file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Your parents’ citizenship or immigration status does not affect your eligibility for federal, state, or institutional aid.

If your parents don’t have social security numbers (SSN), they must enter 000-00-0000 on the FAFSA. They won’t be able to create Federal Student Aid (FSA) IDs and therefore won’t be able to sign your FAFSA form electronically. You’ll need to print out the signature page from the online FAFSA form so that your parents can sign it and mail it to the address indicated.

TCC will help you with filing the FAFSA. Contact our TRIO Educational Opportunity Centers for assistance.