Bursar Payment Methods
Tulsa Community College accepts payment by cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and ACH (checking/savings account).
Option 1: Pay in Full or Payment Plan
Students can signup online to pay in full or pay cash in person at any campus Bursar Office. There is no administrative fee if the student is paying in full up front.
Students can go online and choose a payment plan. There is a $35 dollar non-refundable service fee for students who select a payment plan.
Option 2: Financial Aid
Students who have met priority financial aid deadlines by turning in all requested documents and are qualified to receive financial aid will be registered into classes.
Financial Aid Priority Deadlines:
- June 1 - Fall Semester
- Nov. 1 - Spring Semester
- April 1 - Summer Semester
Option 3: Third Party Payments
Students can use a third party method of payment under the conditions that the college can verify the payment source or that the student can provide acceptable documentation of the payment source.
TCC Verified Third-Party Payments
- General Tuition Waiver
- Tulsa Achieves Program
- Oklahoma's Promise/OHLAP1
- Grants (Tribal, Veterans, Voc Rehab)1
- ACE Waiver
- Senior Citizen Waiver
Student Verified Third-Party Payments2
- Employee Reimbursement
- Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
909 South Boston
Tulsa, OK 74119
Fax: (918) 595-7159
3727 East Apache
Tulsa, OK 74115
Fax: (918) 595-7510
10300 East 81st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
Fax: (918) 595-8699
7505 West 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74107
Fax: (918) 595-8066
Student Holds and Enrollment
Any student enrolling at Tulsa Community College must now have a zero balance on his/her student account in order to enroll for the upcoming semester. Students with outstanding balances will have holds placed on their records and will not be able to enroll for the upcoming term or obtain their official College records until their balance is paid in full.
We want you to succeed, and we know things come up, which is why we’ll work with you to find a solution for your financial hold. We offer flexible payment arrangements, completion grants, and other options to get you back in class and on your way to a degree.
Stop by the Bursar Office today or call (918) 595-2000, and we’ll work together to find a solution for your financial hold and get you back on track of reaching your goals. We are here every step of the way.
- Before attempting to enroll for an upcoming semester, log in to MyTCC to check your account balance. Payments may be made online through MyTCC self-service or in the Bursar Office on any campus.
- To view your bill or enroll in a payment plan, click the “student account” link or the “account balance” link on MyTCC. TCC does not mail paper statements.
- Always check your class schedule before logging out to ensure you have successfully added or dropped courses. To adjust your schedule or drop from classes use the add/drop link on the registration tab in MyTCC.