Fitness Center Fees & Policies
Fitness Center is closed because of COVID-19. We will keep you updated as we receive more information.
- Lockers are available for rent each semester. $10 Fall, $10 Spring, $5 Summer
- Each campus has daily use lockers to use for free. Members are able to use these lockers only while working out.
- Towels are available for use for $5 each semester.
- Alumni and Friends (community members) may purchase access to the fitness centers as long as they are 18 years or older. $60 Fall, $60 Spring, $30 Summer.
- Tulsa Community College Retirees may purchase memberships with proof of previous employment. $25 Fall, $25 Spring, $12.50 Summer.
- Part-time Employees may purchase memberships for a discounted rate of $50 Fall, $50 Spring, and $25 Summer.
- Fees will be discounted to half for all paying members at the mark of the 2nd-8 weeks. The only exception is the summer semester in which there is no halfway price.
- Intramural Sports participation is $10 per person or $50 per team
Eligibility of Use
- Currently enrolled students, full-time faculty or staff members are eligible to use any TCC Fitness Center free of charge. All members must present a valid TCC ID and sign a Legal Waiver/Liability form prior to using the facility.
- Retirees, part-time employees and members of Alumni & Friends may purchase a Fitness Center membership or enroll in a credit class. Members must be 18 years of age to join. Memberships can be purchased at any of the Student Life Offices.
- Each person must present a properly validated TCC ID for admittance. No exceptions will be allowed.
- Each person will enter and exit the Fitness Center through the main entrance. Other exits will only be used in emergencies only.
- The Fitness Center is a tobacco-free facility.
- No food or drink in the Fitness Center with the exception of bottled water.
- Proper attire must be worn in every area of the Fitness Center. Denim clothing and altered tops are not allowed. Tank tops must cover back and midriff (no sports bras or muscle tank tops). Athletic shoes must be worn at all times. Clean-soled gym shoes must be worn when using the basketball courts, track, training areas and aerobic floor.
- Individuals are not allowed to solicit nutritional supplements or other services, such as personal training, in the Fitness Center.
- For the safety of our members, TCC requires that all exercise routines or programs be designed, demonstrated, and instructed by TCC Fitness Center Staff or assigned representatives only.
- All personal property and belongings must be properly stored while using the Fitness Center. Backpacks, clothing or similar items should not be left unattended as they interfere with the proper use of the facility and are easily taken by others. TCC assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Fitness Staff may develop specific rules as deemed necessary. Disciplinary actions may occur if any of the rules are not followed and are at the discretion of the Assistant Director of Student Life.