For questions about the general student enrollment process, meet with Academic Advising.
High school students enrolling in Dual Credit courses must enroll through the Dual Credit Enrollment Portal. Learn more in the Dual Credit Enrollment Guide.
Paying For Your TCC Classes
- When you enroll, you need to know how you are going to pay for your classes.
- Schedules are not final until the payment method has been arranged.
- If you enroll early, you will have 7 days from the time you enroll in a class to secure payment. If you enroll after May 1st for Summer or after August 1st for Fall, you will have 24 hours to secure your payment, unless you have a FAFSA® on file with TCC.
- You can submit a FAFSA®, set up a payment plan or pay in full, or present a third-party payment to the Bursar's Office.
- If you do not secure your payment within the payment window, you will risk being removed from your classes.
- For more information on tuition and fees, how to pay your balance, or set up a payment plan please see the Bursar.
- Find information on how to get started with grants, loans, or other Financial Aid & Scholarships.
- You have the option of joining a waitlist if the class you want is full.
- When adding a class, if the section is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist.
- A spot on the waitlist does not guarantee a place in the course.
- You may be on more than one waitlist at a time.
- If a spot in the class opens up, the first person on the waitlist will receive an email at their TCC email address—check your email frequently!
- You will have 24 hours to go online and enroll in the class. If you do not enroll within 24 hours of receiving the email, the spot will go to the next person on the waitlist.
- Any transcript submitted to TCC for admission purposes must be received in a sealed envelope from the originating high school or college to be considered official. Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on their records until an updated transcript is received.
- Electronic Transcripts must be verified through a 3rd party.
- When requesting from TCC, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When requesting to TCC, send to:
Tulsa Community College
Records and Student Completion Services
909 S Boston Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74119
Or Email: email@example.com
- Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on their records until an updated transcript is received.
- Students who are returning to TCC after three years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application.