Please be advised that Enrollment Services has temporarily transitioned to working remotely and only accepting enrollment forms and communications electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about remote learning and the impact regarding COVID-19 at TCC, please visit Student Updates and Resources.
Phone: (918) 595-2000
Students can connect directly with an Enrollment Assistant or Answer Center Specialist for real time answers to questions. Students should have a photo ID available when entering an Enrollment Services virtual waiting room. Those representing third parties must have a FERPA form on file.
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Metro Campus: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Northeast Campus: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Southeast Campus: 10300 E. 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
- West Campus: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
- Owasso Community Campus: 10800 N. 104th E. Avenue (Limited Services)
- Dual Credit Programs
- Class Schedules
- Course Enrollment and Withdrawal
- On-Time and Priority Enrollment
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Student Resources Forms and Documents
Paying For Your TCC Classes
- When you enroll, you need to know how you are going to pay for your classes.
- Schedules are not final until the payment method has been arranged.
- If you enroll early, you will have 7 days from the time you enroll in a class to secure payment. If you enroll after May 1st for Summer or after August 1st for Fall, you will have 24 hours to secure your payment, unless you have a FAFSA® on file with TCC.
- You can submit a FAFSA®, set up a payment plan/pay in full in MyTCC, or present a third-party payment to the Bursar's Office.
- If you do not secure your payment within the payment window, you will risk being removed from your classes.
- For more information on tuition and fees, how to pay your balance or set up a payment plan please see the Bursar.
- Find information on how to get started with grants, loans or other Financial Aid & Scholarships.
- You have the option of joining a waitlist if the class you want is full.
- When adding a class, if the section is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist.
- A spot on the waitlist does not guarantee a place in the course.
- You may be on more than one waitlist at a time.
- If a spot in the class opens up, the first person on the waitlist will receive an email at their TCC email address—check your email frequently!
- You will have 24 hours to go online and enroll in the class. If you do not enroll within 24 hours of receiving the email, the spot will go to the next person on the waitlist.
- Any transcript submitted to TCC for admission purposes must be received in a sealed envelope from the originating high school or college to be considered official. Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on their records until an updated transcript is received.
- Electronic Transcripts must be verified through a 3rd party.
- When requesting from TCC, please send Email to email@example.com
- When requesting to TCC, send to:
Tulsa Community College
Records and Student Completion Services
909 S Boston Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74119
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on their records until an updated transcript is received.
- Students who are returning to TCC after three years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application.