Enrollment is open Fall 2018
Visit with an Academic Advisor soon to discuss your education plans before your enrollment date or as soon as possible after enrollment opens! Summer classes begin June 4th, Fall classes begin August 20st 2018.
Paying for your TCC Classes:
- When you enroll, you need to know how you are going to pay for your classes.
- Schedules are not final until the payment method has been arranged.
- If you enroll early, you will have 1 week from the time you enroll in a class to secure payment. If you enroll after May 1st for Summer or after August 1st for Fall, you will have 24 hours to secure your payment.
- You can submit a FAFSA, set up a payment plan/pay in full, or present a third-party payment to the Bursar's Office.
- If you do not secure your payment within the payment window, you will risk being removed from your classes.
New Waitlist Feature:
- You now have the option of joining a waitlist if the class you want is full.
- When adding a class, if the section is full, you can add yourself to the class's waitlist.
- If a spot in the class opens up, the first person on the waitlist will receive an email at their TCC email address- check your email frequently!
- You will have 24 hours to go online and enroll in the class. If you do not enroll within 24 hours of receiving the email, the spot will go to the next person on the waitlist.
- You may be on more than one waitlist at a time.
- A spot on the waitlist does not guarantee a place in the course.
The TCC Enrollment Services Office is your one-stop shop for processing applications for admission, enrollment help, and issuing and receiving student records. We offer a broad menu of services that range from providing transcripts to assistance in changing majors. Here is a comprehensive list of the services we provide:
- Apply for Admissions
- Request a TCC Transcript
- Submit Credentials to TCC
- Verification of Enrollment and Degrees
- Petition Residency Status
- Admissions and Enrollment Assistance
- Concurrent High School Student Assistance
- Name, Address, and SSN Updates
- Enrollment and Withdrawals
Do you need to access a form to submit to Enrollment Services?
Enrollment Services locations
Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81st Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
Owasso Community Campus: 10800 N. 104th E. Avenue (Limited Services)
Call (918) 595-2000 for Student Services
Enrollment Services Business Hours
- Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Any transcript submitted to TCC for admission purposes must be received in a sealed envelope from the originating high school or college to be considered official.
- Students with in-progress course work from transfer institutions will have a hold placed on their records until an updated transcript is received.
- Students who are returning to TCC after three years of non-attendance will need to submit a new application.