On-Time and Priority Enrollment
Summer/Fall 2020 Priority Enrollment
TCC students with 30 or more earned credit hours can enroll for Summer/Fall 2020 classes beginning March 30, 2020; students with 12 or more earned credit hours may begin enrolling on April 6, 2020.
Visit with an Academic Advisor soon to discuss your education plans before your enrollment date.
Why should you enroll now?
Students must enroll in a class before the first time it meets
- Online enrollment closes at 11:59 p.m. on the Sunday before classes start.
- All enrollments during the first week of classes must be done in person.
- After a class meets for the first time, it is closed to additional enrollments.
Get the classes you need to graduate
- Enroll early before high demand classes are full.
- Specialized classes have fewer sections.
Get the classes you need for your schedule
- Don’t want to get up early? Find all afternoon classes.
- Working around family or work schedules? Get first pick of times that fit you.
What can you do to get enrolled?
- TCC now has priority enrollment. Students with 30 or more earned credit hours will be allowed to enroll the first week of an enrollment period and students with 12 or more earned credit hours will be allowed to enroll the second week. For more information, visit any campus Academic Advising office.
- See an academic advisor to create a degree plan and recommend courses.
- Consult the online class schedule to find sections that fit your schedule.
- Access MyTCC to enroll in courses.