Requesting and Submitting Transcripts
Request an Official Transcript
TCC Now Offers Two Ways to Request an Official Transcript!
- Electronic Transcript (via email)
- Printed Transcript (via mail)
To request an Electronic Official Transcript:
- Current/Former students with access to MYTCC: Log into your MYTCC portal account, select the My Account tab and click the Electronic Official Transcript (sent via Parchment) link
- Former students who do not have access to a MYTCC portal account: Click the link below to create an account on the Parchment website
Electronic Transcripts are $5.50 per transcript and are usually processed within a few hours of request. **Due to this quick turn-around time, please be sure that final grades have been posted before ordering**
Payment is made via credit card (VISA, Mastercard or Discover) during the online ordering process. You will receive email confirmation messages at each step of the ordering process and you can track your order online via the transcript ordering portal.
For questions regarding requesting official transcripts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a printed copy of your Official Transcript:
- Complete the Transcript Request form at the link below (Please note: You will need to print out the completed form to sign
- Submit the completed form, along with a valid photo ID, to email@example.com; or by mail at: Tulsa Community College, 909 S. Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119
To obtain an unofficial transcript:
- Current students can view and print an unofficial transcript via the MYTCC portal
- Students who do not have access to the MYTCC portal can send a written request with a valid photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your TCC ID number, date of birth and signature. An unofficial transcript will be emailed back to you. We cannot mail or fax unofficial transcripts or send to third parties
- Degree-Seeking students must provide official transcripts within the first nine hours of enrollment from each school attended (Financial aid will need all transcripts on file before aid will be awarded).
- Recent high school graduates and transfer students with less than seven credit hours of transfer work must send an official high school transcript or high school equivalency exam scores.
- Submit transcripts by mail or electronically through a third party vendor (see Electronic Transcript Policy below for details).
- Submit by mail at: Records & Student Completion Services, Tulsa Community College, 909 S. Boston Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119
Official Transcripts - U.S. Institutions
- Official college transcripts are typically printed on security sensitive paper and contain the university seal and signature of the University Registrar.
- High school transcripts include the final graduation date, final GPA, school seal and signed by the designated school official.
Official college transcripts from international institutions:
- Must be evaluated and translated (if appropriate) by a third-party organization that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). World Evaluation Services (WES) is preferred.
- A course-by-course evaluation by the credentialing service is required to determine U.S. equivalency and to assist TCC Records Office staff in the transfer of prior coursework to be added to your full academic transcript at TCC.
- All international credentials must be recognized by the Minister of Education.
Evaluations should only be submitted directly from the credential evaluation service to TCC at email@example.com or mailed directly from the service to Tulsa Community College, Office of Records, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74119.
Official high school transcripts from international institutions:
- Must be evaluated and translated, if appropriate, by a third-party organization that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). World Evaluation Services (WES) is preferred.
- The credential evaluation service will determine recognition by the Minister of Education, as well as equivalency to the rigor of a regionally accredited U.S. high school.
- Evaluations should only be submitted directly from the credential evaluation service to TCC at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed directly from the service to Tulsa Community College, Office of Records, 909 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74119.
TCC Electronic Transcript Acceptance Policy
Many high schools, colleges, and universities now have the ability to send transcripts electronically.
Tulsa Community College currently downloads submitted transcripts from the following vendors:
- National Student Clearinghouse
Tulsa Community College will accept electronic transcripts from other vendors as official if the following criteria are met:
- The transcript is certified as official from the college or university using a third party agency for the certification process. (i.e. Docufide, Avow, etc).
- The transcript is a PDF certified document that has no indication of tampering.
- TCC must receive the transcript from an approved e-transcript service sent directly to email@example.com. (**Please note that we are unable to accept transcripts emailed from the school as official. They must be sent from the school through the third party service to be considered official.)
- TCC will not accept electronically forwarded transcripts from other colleges or from the student.
- TCC has the right to refuse electronic transcripts or request additional information if there is a question about the authenticity of an electronic document.