Dual Credit to College Degree
Earn a college degree while in high school.
The Dual Credit to College Degree Program allows eligible high school student to earn a college degree alongside their high school diploma.
Classes are taught by TCC faculty and are available in multiple formats including online, online live, and in person at TCC campuses, high schools, and other off-campus sites.
College Admission and Enrollment Steps
If you have already applied to TCC and have been admitted you are ready to enroll in classes.
Plan your 9th and 10th grade courses
Contact your high school counselor and plan out your 9th and 10th grade courses to ensure that you are prepared to take college level courses your 11th grade year.
Attend a TCC Dual Credit to College Degree presentation
Check with your high school counselor to find out when the next presentation will be held at your high school or contact the TCC Dual Credit Program office at email@example.com or (918) 595-4705.
One-time College Admission
Step 1. Go to your high school
- Ask for your “unofficial” high school transcript (electronic version) and your schedule availability to attend college courses (days/times)
- Check your eligibility
- Ask your counselor or firstname.lastname@example.org for the reserved courses for high school students (600 sections)
Step 2. Gather documents
- Locate your social security number
- Save your “unofficial” high school transcript as a PDF on your computer
- Save any test score sheets (ACT, SAT, PSAT10, PSAT-NMSQ, pre-ACT) as a PDF on your computer
Step 3. Complete the TCC online college admission application
- Upload your high school transcript and any test score sheets into the online admission form.
- Declare a major (if you are unsure, begin with Liberal Arts/General Education. You can always change this later).
- Provide an email address that you check often. TCC will contact you at this address with next steps.
- If you are notified that you do not meet admission eligibility, you may take an on-campus/residual ACT once you receive your T#.
- If you are notified that you are admitted, you may now check enrollment eligibility.
Enroll Each Semester
After applying to TCC and being admitted you are ready to enroll in classes.
Transfer your TCC credits to public colleges and universities across Oklahoma. TCC also has transfer agreements with many private and regional institutions. Please verify course transferability with any institution you plan to attend. Our University Transfer page provides a resource to review our transfer agreements.
The High School Tuition Waiver provides for up to 18 eligible credit hours for all Oklahoma seniors, and up to 12 eligible credit hours for all Oklahoma juniors. It is the responsibility of the student to pay for any course fees and materials. Check with your high school counselor for fee and textbook programs.
Students attending a Dual Credit to College Degree Program partner school receive additional financial assistance from their district.