Admission After Suspension
Students who have been placed on suspension from Tulsa Community College may petition the Admissions Committee for admission after a one-semester lapse in enrollment (not including summer). The student must:
- Complete the Petition for Re-Admission From Suspension form. All submitted forms must be typed.
- Provide official transcripts from all previous schools. (It is the student’s responsibility to contact the Enrollment Services Office to verify all credentials are received.
Incomplete petitions will not be accepted.
NOTE: Students on Academic Dismissal (Second Suspension) must submit a new application for admission. They must also provide the petition for re-admission, as well as official transcripts from all institutions attended, and must have attended another regionally accredited institution and achieved an overall retention GPA of 2.0 in order to be considered for re-admission.
The petition and all supporting credentials must be received 3 weeks before registration. Please mail or deliver packet to:
(Choose ONE address below to mail or deliver to)
- Metro Campus Enrollment Services: 909 S. Boston, Tulsa, OK 74119
- Northeast Campus Enrollment Services: 3727 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115
- Southeast Campus Enrollment Services: 10300 E. 81 Street, Tulsa, OK 74133
- West Campus Enrollment Services: 7505 W. 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74107
Upon receipt of the completed petition and all credentials, the petition will be reviewed by the College and the student will be notified by email regarding the next step.
Students suspended from another college or university may attend TCC immediately after suspension; contact the Admissions/Enrollment Services on any campus.
Students who have been placed on disciplinary suspension from TCC must contact the Vice President of Student Affairs for re-admission. All criteria outlined in the suspension letter must be met before a suspended student may apply for re-admission after disciplinary suspension.