Apply for Admission
Tulsa Community College uses an electronic application for new and returning students. Students who are returning to TCC after three years of non-attendance will need to complete a new application.
Note: To Load an application, you will need your Application ID and Password.
The application process can take up to five days. Be monitoring your email for updates!
Resources and Support
We want to make your application process as smooth as possible. These resources may be helpful as your complete your application.
- Check eligibility for Tulsa Achieves
- Confirm residency status
- View requirements for international students
- Request a transcript from a previous institution
- Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see what you need, contact us at (918) 595-8000 or email@example.com.
Transferring to TCC?
We welcome qualifying transfer students from many other colleges and universities. Whatever your situation, we’ll help you take your next steps toward the future you want.
Apply for Financial Aid
At TCC one of our core values is quality education should be affordable. Our financial aid department will work with you for an education that is within your reach. Are you a graduating high school senior who’s a Tulsa County resident? You may even receive your education at no cost to you.
- Financial aid deadlines (annually)
- June 1 for Fall semester
- November 1 for Spring semester
- April 1 for Summer semester
- TCC FAFSA code: 009763
- File your FAFSA
- Financial Aid at TCC
Accepting Your Award Offer
After receiving your aid offer from TCC, follow these next steps to confirm your attendance:
- Check financial aid award offer in MyTCC
- Complete entrance counseling if accepting student loans
- Electronically sign master promissory note
- Browse available scholarships
For Accepted Students
Congratulations on joining a thriving, focused educational community. You should have received an email with a welcome letter, including a college-wide ID number and other important login information. Now you can begin the final steps to enrollment:
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss classes
- Meet with a financial aid officer, if you’re receiving aid
- Enroll for classes using MyTCC
- Enroll in New Student Orientation
- Buy books
- High school students visit your high school counselor for enrollment forms