We're Here to Help You. At Tulsa Community College, we understand the importance of providing up-to-date information to high school counselors, students, and parents. Consult with the Quick Reference List. If you have additional questions, please contact us at Dual Credit to College Degree at firstname.lastname@example.org. or (918) 595-4705.
Counselor Quick Reference List
- Steps to Admission and Enrollment
- TCC Online admission application
- High School Student College Enrollment Form
- OK Promise
- Schedule Adjustment Form
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress - see Academic Progress
- TCC Academic Calendar
- Report a Concern or Appeal a Grade
- Schedule a Dual Credit to College Degree presentation, workshop, or counselor training by emailing email@example.com.
- Online and Blended Learners
Resources for Graduating Seniors
- FAFSA online application (TCC School Code 009763)
- TCC Scholarships
- Request a TCC Transcript
- TCC Transcript Legend
- How to Apply for Tulsa Achieves
Admission & Prospective Student Services
Schedule a recruiter presentation, college application workshop, and campus tours by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.