Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Latest College Update
All classes and services are available remotely. Please visit college updates and resources for contact information for various departments. This will remain in effect for the foreseeable future, based on Tulsa Health Department and CDC guidance. Please check your TCC email daily for updates in The Daily@TCC Newsletter.
Although there has been confirmed cases reported in the Tulsa area, the risk to the Tulsa Community College employees and students is very low.
TCC Emergency Management is in regular communication with County and State Health officials and are closely monitoring the situation and will update this page with any pertinent information. We will operate as usual until circumstances dictate otherwise. In the case of an emergency or any vital updates, students, faculty, and staff will be notified through TCC Alerts via text message, phone call, and email.
If you are sick, please stay home and consult a medical professional. Students can talk to their professor to discuss missed work and class time. Employees can speak with their supervisor about working from home.
Inspire Hope through the TCC Emergency Fund. We are raising funds for emergencies. Give now and inspire hope in TCC community during this difficult time. Thank you for supporting Tulsa Community College.
Unexpected things can happen in life. If you have an emergency expense you can’t afford, and it’s keeping you from continuing your education, or causing problems at home, you may be eligible for an emergency grant.
- Self-Monitoring Information and 14-day Incubation Period Observations Form
- Form for Individuals Planning to Travel
As a member of our TCC Community, if you have questions regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please use the Coronavirus Inquiry Form.
About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the latest information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Helpful Resources about Coronavirus 2019
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Coronavirus 2019
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Coronavirus Information for Travel
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
State and Local
- State of Oklahoma, Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Oklahoma State Department of Health Coronavirus Call Center: 877-215-8336
- Tulsa Health Department, Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Tulsa Health Department Call Center: (918) 582-9355 (WELL)