Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Latest College Update
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, Tulsa Community College is actively monitoring best practices and updating guidance based on the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), state, and local health authorities. As this guidance and local circumstances change, TCC leadership will regularly evaluate this policy. Stay current with the College’s latest COVID-19 policy and procedures here.
TCC Emergency Management is in regular communication with County and State Health officials and are closely monitoring the situation and will update this page with any pertinent information. We will operate as usual until circumstances dictate otherwise. In the case of an emergency or any vital updates, students, faculty, and staff will be notified through TCC Alerts via text message, phone call, and email.
If you are sick, please stay home and consult a medical professional. Students can talk to their professor to discuss missed work and class time. Employees can speak with their supervisor about working from home. Students and employees who are working and learning on campus and need to report exposure to TCC should fill out the COVID-19 report.
As a member of our TCC Community, if you have questions regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please contact us through our inquiry form.
About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the latest information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Helpful Resources about Coronavirus 2019
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Coronavirus 2019
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Coronavirus Information for Travel
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
State and Local
- State of Oklahoma, Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Oklahoma State Department of Health Coronavirus Call Center: (877) 215-8336
- Tulsa Health Department, Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Tulsa Health Department Call Center: (918) 582-9355 (WELL)