Non-Resident Tuition Waiver
TCC offers an out-of-state tuition waiver for up to 12 credit hours allowing eligible students to pay only in-state tuition and fee costs. The categories of non-resident waivers that are now available include:
- Special academic programs
- Extraordinary talent or academic performance
- Students who reside or work in Oklahoma
- Students with hardship and special circumstances
Apply as early as possible, because the number of available awards is limited.
Deadlines for Non-Resident Tuition Waiver:
- Fall: priority deadline is July 1
- Spring: priority deadline is Nov. 1 and reserved for first-time TCC students
Contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or 918-595-2000 with questions about the Non-Resident Tuition Waiver.