School of Business & Information Technology
At Tulsa Community College, students have access to industry-leading software, hardware and course materials. Our professors bring superb educational credentials, industry recognized certifications, and years of real-world experience to their classrooms. Our programs of study prepare you to enter the workforce or pursue a four-year degree at a college or university with the skills and knowledge essential to the contemporary world of business.
We offer an array of learning experiences including traditional classroom, online, blended, interim, full-semester, fast-track or internship.
Accounting & Economics Department
- Accounting - See also Business Administration, A.S.
- Accounting, A.A.S. - Accounting Specialist Option
- Accounting Certificate, Accounting Specialist Option
- Accounting Certificate, Income Tax Specialist Option
Business Administration Department
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Business Certificate
- Enterprise Development, A.S.
- Human Resources Certificate
- Human Resources Option, Business, A.A.S.
- Management Option, Business, A.A.S.
- Marketing, A.S.
- Marketing Option, Business, A.A.S.
Information Technology Department
- Computer Information Systems - See also Information Technology
- Computer Information Systems, A.S.
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Information Technology Option
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Programming Option
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Systems Support Technician Option
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Web Development Option
- Information Technology Certificate, Business Application Specialist Option
- Information Technology Certificate, Web Development Option
Our professors and office staff care about meeting your career goals and broadening your future. We are here to help you with enrollment, advisement and course selection. We value each student and know that every student is a bundle of immense potential.
For more information, contact The School of Business & information Technology (918) 595-7039.