School of Business & Information Technology
In today’s fast-paced business environment, skills in technology are consistently changing and in high demand. The TCC School of Business & Information Technology is your first step to many sought-after careers. Whether you go right into the workforce or transfer to a four-year college, you’ll be confident in your knowledge of the latest software, technologies and best practices, taught by our expert faculty with modern, real-world experience.
Programs and Certificates
Accounting & Economics
- Accounting AAS, Accounting Specialist Option
- Accounting Certificate, Accounting Specialist Option
- Accounting Certificate, Income Tax and Software Specialist Option
Business & Information Technology
- Business Administration AS
- Business Certificate
- Computer Information Systems AS
- Management Option, Business AAS
- Marketing AS
- Marketing Option, Business AAS
For general information, please contact the School of Business & Information Technology at (918) 595-7639.