Request Emergency Funds
Unexpected things can happen in life. To alleviate the burden of unplanned expenses, the TCC Foundation has emergency funds available to help. If you have an emergency expense you can’t afford, and it’s keeping you from continuing your education, or causing problems at home, you may be eligible for an emergency grant.
Examples of covered expenses:
- Essential living expenses
- Child care
- Utility bills
- Auto repair
- Other hardships
- Textbooks or bills owed to TCC for one-time program-related expenses
- Cell Phone
Be Considered For Emergency Funds
- Fill out the Emergency Funds Request Form.
- Provide documentation of the financial emergency.
Students and employees may be eligible for one grant per calendar year.
General Student Requirements
- Be currently enrolled in at least three credit hours
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0
- All full-time or part-time employees who have worked at the College for at least one year are eligible
- Adjunct faculty who have taught six hours within the last 24 months