Request Emergency Funds
Unexpected things can happen in life. To alleviate the burden of unplanned expenses, the TCC Foundation has emergency funds available to help students. If you have an emergency expense you can’t afford, and it’s keeping you from continuing your education or causing problems at home, you may be eligible for an emergency grant.
Examples of covered expenses:
- Essential living expenses
- Child care
- Utility bills
- Auto repair
- Other hardships
- Textbooks or bills owed to TCC for one-time program-related expenses
- Cell phone
Be Considered For Student Emergency Funds
- Fill out the Student Emergency Funds Application. The application will temporarily close on July 30, 2023, and will reopen shortly after the Fall 2023 semester starts. The exact reopening date is currently pending and will be updated on this webpage and on the application site.
- Provide documentation of the financial emergency
Students and employees may be eligible for one grant per academic calendar year.
- Be currently enrolled in at least three credit hours
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0
- All full-time or part-time employees who have worked at the College for at least one year are eligible
- Adjunct faculty who have taught six hours within the last 24 months
Employees, please contact Human Resources about emergency funds.