The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office at Tulsa Community College is available to assist qualified students to meet the costs of their education. Financial aid is designed to supplement the financial resources of the student and student’s parent(s). Financial aid is available through grants, scholarships, loans and part-time employment from federal, state, institutional and private sources. Students may apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
Call: (918) 595-2000 for questions or to be referred to a financial aid representative
Tulsa Community College knows, especially in this time of uncertainty, planning for your future is more important than ever. All the service and support you need to safely pursue your educational goals is online and ready. Our Commitment. Your Support.
Walk-in Zoom Room
Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Apply for Financial Aid
Learn more about Admission and Financial Aid Requirements.
Types of Aid
- Grants are funds that to do not have to be repaid. Grants are awarded to students with financial need.
- Federal Work Study is on-campus job for Tulsa Community College students who complete a FAFSA.
- Loans are money you borrow to help with the costs of your education, and must be paid back with interest.
- Scholarships is gift aid awarded to students from a variety of sources: government, colleges, and private organizations. The criteria for scholarships varies from source to source, but can include academic achievement, financial need, and/or student demographics.
Information and Resources
- Cost of Attendance
- Course Program of Study (CPoS) FAQs
- Financial Aid Resources
- Forms and Documents
- Net Price Calculator
- Tuition & Fees
- Veteran Services
How to Check Financial Aid Missing Requirements
Need to submit documents?
Many financial aid documents can be submitted electronically using the MyTCC Financial Aid Dashboard. We are working diligently to expand the types of documents you can securely upload.
If you are unable to use the secure upload process in the MyTCC Financial Aid Dashboard please mail your documents to:
Financial Aid & Scholarships
909 S. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Do NOT send sensitive personal information by email especially if it contains your social security number or date of birth.