Most TCC students qualify for some kind of financial aid, and we’re here to help you find what’s available and what you qualify for to help you meet the costs of your education.
Financial Aid comes in the form of grants, scholarships, loans, and part-time employment from federal, state, institutional, and private sources.
The process begins with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. And remember, if you need help, we’re here for you.
The Financial Aid Office will offer extended service hours from Aug 7–Aug 16.
- Monday 8/7/23 – Thursday 8/10/23: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday 8/11/23: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday 8/12/23: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (Southeast Campus Only)
- Monday 8/14/23 – Wed 8/16/23: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Visit us at any of the four main campuses in the Student Service Center.Financial Aid Campus Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All the service and support you need to safely pursue your educational goals is online and ready. Our Commitment. Your Support.
Walk-in Zoom Room
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Types of Aid
- Grants are funds that do not have to be repaid. Grants are awarded to students with financial needs.
- Federal Work-Study is an on-campus job for Tulsa Community College students who complete a FAFSA.
- Loans are money you borrow to help with the costs of your education and must be paid back with interest.
- Scholarships are gift aid awarded to students from a variety of sources: government, colleges, and private organizations. The criteria for scholarships vary from source to source but can include academic achievement, financial need, and/or student demographics.
Information and Resources
- Cost of Attendance
- Course Program of Study (CPoS) FAQs
- Financial Aid Resources
- Forms and Documents
- Net Price Calculator
- Tuition & Fees
- Veteran Services
Submit Your Financial Aid Documents
Submitting your financial aid documents is quick and convenient. Most of the required paperwork can be submitted electronically through your Financial Aid and Scholarships Dashboard. We're continuously expanding the types of documents you can securely upload, making the process even smoother.
If you encounter any difficulties with the secure upload feature in your Financial Aid and Scholarships Dashboard, please mail your documents to the following address:
Financial Aid & Scholarships
909 S. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Remember, your privacy is important to us. To protect your sensitive personal information, such as your social security number or date of birth, please avoid sending it via email.