Most TCC students qualify for some kind of financial aid, and we’re here to help you find what’s available and what you qualify for to help you meet the costs of your education.
Financial Aid comes in the form of grants, scholarships, loans, and part-time employment from federal, state, institutional, and private sources.
The process begins with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. And remember, if you need help, we’re here for you.
Call: (918) 595-2000 for questions or to be referred to a financial aid representative.
Tulsa Community College knows, especially in this time of uncertainty, that planning for your future is more important than ever. All the service and support you need to safely pursue your educational goals is online and ready. Our Commitment. Your Support.
Financial Aid Campus Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-in Zoom Room
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Types of Aid
- Grants are funds that do not have to be repaid. Grants are awarded to students with financial needs.
- Federal Work-Study is an on-campus job for Tulsa Community College students who complete a FAFSA.
- Loans are money you borrow to help with the costs of your education and must be paid back with interest.
- Scholarships are gift aid awarded to students from a variety of sources: government, colleges, and private organizations. The criteria for scholarships vary from source to source but can include academic achievement, financial need, and/or student demographics.
Information and Resources
- Cost of Attendance
- Course Program of Study (CPoS) FAQs
- Financial Aid Resources
- Forms and Documents
- Net Price Calculator
- Tuition & Fees
- Veteran Services
Need to submit documents?
Many financial aid documents can be submitted electronically using the MyTCC Financial Aid Dashboard. We are working diligently to expand the types of documents you can securely upload.
If you are unable to use the secure upload process in the MyTCC Financial Aid Dashboard please mail your documents to:
Financial Aid & Scholarships
909 S. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119
Do NOT send sensitive personal information by email especially if it contains your social security number or date of birth.