Reach Higher FlexFinish
Tulsa Community College proudly participates in Oklahoma's Degree Completion Program, Reach Higher FlexFinish.
Reach Higher FlexFinish at TCC offers an Associate in Science Degree in Enterprise Development designed for working adults who have already earned at least 18 hours of college credit and want to finish an associate degree.
The program has been designed to ensure its transferability to Oklahoma four-year institutions participating in the Reach Higher program.
Reach Higher At TCC (Postponed)
Come learn everything about TCC at our adult learner resource fair!
Event is postponed.
3727 E. Apache St.
Tulsa, OK 74115
This event is geared toward adult non-traditional students starting or returning to college. Whether you have started your degree or are still wondering if college is right for you, let us show you that you belong at Tulsa Community College.
- Why Choose TCC?
- Admissions and Scholarship application workshop
- Meet faculty from programs
- $500 book voucher drawing
Come and go event, Light refreshments provided, family friendly.
- For working adults who want to finish their college degree from a state college or technical branch.
- Your opportunity to finish your degree - while you keep your normal routine, maintain your normal work hours and still have time for your family.
- Use the college credit you have in order to be more successful in your career.
- Apply any time.
- Flexible enrollment periods (year-round).
- You can select from on-campus and online class options
- Completed at least 18 hours of college credit through any accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA from previous college credits.
- Completed any required remedial courses.
Cost & Financial Aid
Some of the best news about Reach Higher: it's affordable!
Financial aid may be available for students who qualify. Get help and learn more about Financial Aid at TCC. Also, apply for Federal Aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Don't forget to also talk to your employer about tuition reimbursement.
TCC's Reach Higher Coordinator: