The Aircraft Dispatch Certificate program is designed for students who desire to become licensed FAA Aircraft Dispatchers. The program prepares students with the required FAA knowledge and training in order to test for the FAA Aircraft Dispatch Certificate.
Students must make a minimum grade of a “C” or better in each course certificate required prior to being awarded permission into the next sequential course.
Enrollment Procedures for Aviation Courses
All prospective flight students must meet with the TCC Aviation Academic Counselor at the Riverside Community Campus and Aviation Center.
Potential Aircraft Dispatch students must provide the following documents to the TCC Aviation Academic Counselor. Proof of U.S. citizenship in form of:
- An original birth certificate with raised seal documenting birth in the United States or one of its territories,
- A valid, unexpired United States passport,
- Original U.S. Naturalization Certificate with raised seal, Form N-550 or Form N-570,
- Original certification of birth abroad, Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350, or
- Original Certificate of U.S. Citizenship, Form N-560 or Form N-561
Workforce Development Degree Information
Workforce development degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the workforce. They may advance students within their current career positions or open doors to new career opportunities. Coursework may apply towards a degree at a four-year university; check with an advisor for further information. The number of hours that apply to a degree will vary from one university to another.