Dental Hygiene, A.A.S.
Classes offered at following campus(es)
Contact Information:Dental Hygiene Program email@example.com 918-595-7022 School of Health Sciences
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a key part of a healthcare team to meet the oral health needs of patients and thereby improve their quality of life? Our Dental Hygiene program offers you extraordinary clinical and academic opportunities in preventive oral healthcare and the promotion of good health.
Our Dental Hygiene Program admits a new class of 14 students yearly to begin in August at the Metro Campus.
Dental Hygiene Program courses:
- Only offered in a specified pattern
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m–5 p.m.
- Some evenings and weekends are required
View the Professional Licensure Disclosure for this program.
View University Transfer Information.
- The following Dental Hygiene Program prerequisite course does not transfer to another institution:
- BIOL 1324 Basic Microbiology
Apply to Program
The applicant pool for programs in the School of Health Sciences is very competitive. An application does not mean acceptance into the program. Applicants are required to meet with a School of Health Sciences advisor before they apply to a program and may be required to attend an orientation. All application correspondence from the School of Health Sciences will be through your TCC email.
- Apply to TCC
- Submit all official high school and college transcripts
- Submit ACT Scores
- Submit the TOEFL Requirements, if applicable
- Contact a School of Health Sciences Academic Advisor
- Complete the Dental Experience Verification
- Review the Estimated Cost of the Program
- Apply to Program
National Board Program Pass Rates
Upon completion of Health Science programs, students are eligible to take the national licensure exams. TCC's students consistently perform above the national average.
- Dental Hygiene 100%
Additional Program Information
- Dental Hygiene Program Application Points Value and Acceptance Policy
- Dental Hygiene Program Statement of Philosophy and Goals
- Dental Hygiene Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
- Dental Hygiene Program Bloodborne and Infectious Disease Guidelines
Dental Hygiene Clinic
Visit the Dental Hygiene Clinic to learn more about the work this program does and/or to schedule an appointment.
Workforce Development Degree Information
Workforce development degree and certificate programs are designed to prepare students for direct entry into the workforce. They may advance students within their current career positions or open doors to new career opportunities. Coursework may apply to a degree at a four-year university; check with an advisor for further information. The number of hours that apply to a degree will vary from one university to another.