Student Consumer Information
The links provided here are guides to making informed decisions as a Tulsa Community College student. A broad range of topics provide essential understandings and tools to encourage a successful academic experience, as mandated by federal requirements set forth in the Higher Education Act of 1965 (amended in 1988 and 2008).
Notice of Availability of Institutional Financial Aid Information
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities - TCC embraces and commits itself and its faculty and staff employees to follow provisions of state and federal law prohibiting discrimination against persons with disabilities, including, but not limited to, the American with Disabilities Act ("ADA") and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- (FERPA) Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Terms of Service
- Privacy Notice
- Directory Information
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Student Diversity
- Textbook Information
Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
Student Code of Conduct
- Student Policies and Resources Handbook - The Student Policies and Resources Handbook is produced to provide information to students at Tulsa Community College regarding policies and procedures relative to their enrollment and attendance of classes. This information is intended to enhance the student's experience at TCC and give assistance in matters related to a student's rights and responsibilities. An attempt is made to include major student policies and procedures; however, some sections of Board policy that are not relevant to students may have been omitted in this publication. Inadvertent omission of regulations from this publication does not waive the student's responsibility for these regulations. These policies and procedures are also subject to change by the authority of the Tulsa Community College Board of Regents and/or other governing agencies. Additional information and assistance may be obtained through the Campus Dean of Student Services.
Student Financial Assistance
Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs:
Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
The Higher Education Act of 1965 as amended (HEA) suspends aid eligibility for students who have been convicted under federal or state law of the sale or possession of drugs, if the offense occurred during a period of enrollment for which the student was receiving federal student aid (grants, loans, and/or work-study). If you have a conviction(s) for these offenses, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or go to studentaid.ed.gov/eligibility to find out how this law applies to you.
Student Loan Information
Health and Safety
Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Annual Security Report and Clery Statistics
- Emergency Procedures
- TCC Alerts
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Programs
Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
Transfer-out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
Gainful Employment Program
- Gainful Employment Program - Find the program name to view the latest disclosures regarding program cost, debt metrics, and graduation rates.
New students attest on the college application their compliance with or exception to Oklahoma law regarding vaccinations.
Voter registration forms are available at the Student Life offices at each campus.
Download the Oklahoma Voter Registration Form