Student Healthcare Options
Wellness Services is pleased to announce that there are new healthcare options available for all students. Please see below for information regarding Remedy Health (Medical) and MetLife (Dental and Vision) and the Student Virtual Care Plan (Teladoc).
Tulsa Community College is pleased to offer students and their families voluntary dental and vision insurance. Full and part-time student may enroll.
Fall Open Enrollment: August 1 - October 31
Spring Open Enrollment: February 1 – April 30
Plan highlights include:
- 100% coverage for preventative dental care
- Two Dental Plans to select from
- Nationwide network of dentists to choose from
- $10 Annual eye exam
- Allowances for lenses, eyeglass frames and contacts
- Choose from thousands of vision care specialists
- Insurance accepted at many online retailers such as 1-800 contacts and Glasses.com
For more information please visit: Tulsa Community College Student Insurance or contact the Student Support Team at (877) 247-8817.
Whether they have insurance or not, this will allow students to pay a monthly rate for access to:
- Their own personal physician whom they can contact by text, phone or email at any time.
- Personalized care plans that accommodate their specific dietary, exercise, lifestyle, and mental health needs
- Virtual and in-person appointment options, so they never have to visit an urgent care again
- Discounted prices on medications, labs, and even x-rays
- And a whole lot more
This is a great healthcare option for students who need something that’s flexible to accommodate their busy schedules. They can sign up at this link. Please feel free to text the Remedy Health team at 918-517-8518 with any questions.
Student Virtual Care Plan
Teladoc gives TCC students 24/7 access to doctors, therapists, coaching and wellness tools by phone, video or app. We treat a vast array of issues including common illnesses, stress & anxiety, and more. Get a treatment plan or prescription as needed so you can focus on school.
- General Medical: Get care 24/7 for non-emergency conditions like cold & flu, sinus infections, allergies and more.
- Mental Health: Schedule a visit with a therapist or psychiatrist, 7 days a week for challenges like depression, anxiety, stress, not feeling like yourself and many others.
- Tools & Coaching: Access flexible and comprehensive digital program with proven tools and dedicated support for stress, depression, sleep and more.
Feel better faster...Enroll today by visiting this link, selecting your plan and providing your payment information.
Need help choosing? Contact Call A Doctor Plus and they will help you pick the right plan!