Military veterans and their dependents attending Tulsa Community College will benefit from a full-time office of Veterans Services at Metro Campus that is ready to assist those receiving educational benefits under the following chapters for Title 38 U.S. Code.
Tulsa Community College maintains a full-time office of Veterans Services at Metro Campus, room MC1003, for the convenience of veterans and their dependents attending school. We at TCC are very proud of the service you, our veterans, have given and the sacrifices you and your family have made. We have set aside space on each campus for a study area designed for you, the vet. In these resource centers you will find a quiet place to study with computers. There are many brochures with information on all the vet services in our community. The staff in the Veteran Services department is eager to help you in any way we can. Review the Veteran Information Bulletin for information about using your Veteran Education Benefits at TCC.
- Apply for Admission to TCC
- Apply for or Transfer Education Benefits
- Talk to a TCC Academic Advisor and obtain a degree audit. New students will need to attend new student orientation.
- Enroll in classes
- To save your class schedule, within a day of registering for classes you must visit the VA Office at Metro to fill out Confirmation of Enrollment with the following:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Degree audit from Academic Advising. A degree audit must be submitted each semester.
- A copy of your NOBE (for first-time Guard members only)
- Request a Joint-Service Transcript or CCAF transcript (which must be submitted to a TCC Enrollment Service office or a TCC Answer Center)
- Complete a FAFSA and the TCC Scholarship Application for additional financial aid including grants, loans, and scholarships.
Veterans pursuing concurrent enrollment at more than one college or university may do so, but must coordinate with Veterans Services at both institutions to insure proper certification. All courses taught by TCC, regardless as to campus, are approved by the same college and are not concurrent enrollments.
For more information contact:
TCC Metro Campus MC1021
Fax: (918) 595-7366