Veterans Educational Benefits
Military veterans and their dependents attending Tulsa Community College will benefit from a full-time office of Veterans Services at Metro Campus that is ready to assist those receiving educational benefits under the following chapters for Title 38 U.S. Code.
Tulsa Community College maintains a full-time office of Veterans Services at Metro Campus, room MC1003, for the convenience of veterans and their dependents attending school. We at TCC are very proud of the service you, our veterans, have given and the sacrifices you and your family have made. We have set aside space on each campus for a study area designed for you, the vet. In these resource centers you will find a quiet place to study with computers. There are many brochures with information on all the vet services in our community. The staff in the Veteran Services department is eager to help you in any way we can. Review the Veteran Information Bulletin for information about using your Veteran Education Benefits at TCC.
Tulsa Community College support is available by phone or email, as well as Zoom - Contact Veteran Services by phone or email to schedule an appointment for the Zoom Room.
Walk-in Zoom Room
Walk-in appointments for the Zoom Room are no longer available. Contact Veteran Services by phone or email to schedule an appointment for the Zoom Room.
TCC Metro Campus MC1003
2021 Fall and 2022 Spring Semesters GI BILL® Instructions For Returning Students
For the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 ;semesters we are asking all veterans utilizing the GI BILL® to do the following:
- Enroll for classes with Academic Advisement, your classes must fall under you degree program to be certified with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Please scan and submit one of the following VA Enrollment Forms to TCCVeteranServices@tulsacc.edu.
- Fall 2021 Veteran Education Benefit Enrollment Form
- Spring 2022 Veteran Education Benefit Enrollment Form (Available in Late Fall 2021)
- If you are a new student to Tulsa Community College please scan and email your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) if you have not received a COE please apply for benefits at VA.gov
These documents are all that we are requesting. Our office will retrieve your degree audit and submit your enrollment to the U.S. Department Veteran Affairs.
Please check your email. We will be contacting you if any more information is needed.
Procedures for Students Enrolling for the First Time
- Apply for Admission to TCC
- Apply for or Transfer Education Benefits
- Talk to a TCC Academic Advisor and obtain a degree audit. New students will need to attend new student orientation.
- Enroll in classes
- To save your class schedule, within a day of registering for classes you must fill out the VA Enrollment Form.
- You must also provide the following:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- A copy of your NOBE (for first-time Guard members only)
- Request a Joint-Service Transcript or CCAF transcript (which must be submitted to a TCC Enrollment Service office or a TCC Answer Center)
- Complete a FAFSA and the TCC Scholarship Application for additional financial aid including grants, loans, and scholarships.
Veterans pursuing concurrent enrollment at more than one college or university may do so, but must coordinate with Veterans Services at both institutions to insure proper certification. All courses taught by TCC, regardless as to campus, are approved by the same college and are not concurrent enrollments.