Apply for Tulsa Achieves
Only 2022 high school seniors residing in Tulsa County are eligible to apply.
Follow these steps to apply for the program. We recommend that you start the process in early October to allow time to complete each step.
Contact us with questions:
Step 1: Complete a TCC Application for Admission
If you have already applied to TCC as a concurrently-enrolled high school student skip to step 2.
Step 2: Submit the FAFSA
The FAFSA opens on October 1st for the following Academic Year and uses two years' prior-year tax information. You should elect to use the IRS Data Retrieval tool within the FAFSA for the fastest and easiest processing.
When prompted, enter the TCC School Code: 009763
Once finished, "sign" the form using your FSA ID.
Step 3: Complete a Tulsa Achieves Agreement Form
Class of 2022 High School Graduates
This is your application to Tulsa Achieves. Class of 2022 High School graduates who reside in Tulsa County please complete the Class of 2022 Agreement Form.
- Read the form carefully
- Select the box beside your length of residency in Tulsa County
- Select the "Click to Sign" button and use your MyTCC login information again to electronically sign the form
- Select the "Click to Submit" button to electronically submit your form
- Please look for the confirmation box that your form has been received
- Print a copy of the signed forms for your records. This may require you to "export" the document and save it to your computer
If you need assistance with your MyTCC login information, contact the Student Support Center.
Step 4: Submit High School Transcript and/or ACT/SAT Scores
Students graduating from accredited high schools can use their GPA for placement. Non-accredited graduates will need to submit ACT/SAT scores and/or take the Accuplacer placement test.
Step 5: Complete New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is required of all incoming Tulsa Achieves students. During orientation, you will learn more about your new school, meet with an academic advisor, and enroll!
Step 6: Submit Final High School Transcript
Your transcript must list your graduation date and final unweighted GPA on a 4.0 scale.