My Dream / Mi Sueño Scholarship
The scholarship will be available from Feb 14, 2022 until May 13, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Student must be a graduating High School senior in Tulsa or Rogers County
- Must have a minimum High School cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must enroll in TCC as a degree-seeking student
- Student must not receive any state or federal financial aid
- Award recipients must attend the My Dream Student Orientation in July. The TCC Education Outreach Center will contact you for details.
- Student must complete the online application for both Tulsa Community College admissions and the My Dream scholarship
- Renewable with 2.0 semester GPA
- Student must complete a minimum of nine hours per semester with a passing grade
- Students must provide an unofficial transcript of grades and a schedule of upcoming classes for each semester
- In the event a student's semester GPA falls below 2.0, or student does not pass 9-credit hours he or she will be on probation and will be required to submit an essay detailing lessons learned and plans for improving GPA going forward
Register and create a profile. Please use your TCC email or your personal email. Do not use your high school email.
- Award annually for up to three years or 63-credit hours (whichever comes first)
- Scholarship award is for up to $2,400 per semester for fall/spring for a maximum of six consecutive semesters
- Summer award will be determined by academic performance during the previous spring semester
How to apply
Students can apply by going to My Dream Scholarship.
Please have ready:
- annual household income, and
- your 500–1000 word essay answering
- Why do you want to go to college and why do you think education is important?
- What challenges make going to college difficult for you? And
- What are your long term goals?
- Your high school transcript since you will need to submit it with your application
The deadline to apply is 5 p.m., May 13, 2022.
For more information contact the Outreach Center Staff (918) 595-2020
Note: Scholarship is privately funded; requirements, deadlines and funding are at the discretion of the donor and subject to change.