My Dream / Mi Sueño Scholarship
The scholarship application is open from February 13 through May 12, 2023, at 5 p.m.
La fecha límite para aplicar a la beca de Mi Sueño es el 12 de mayo de 2023.
- The student must be a graduating High School senior in Tulsa or Rogers County
- Must have a minimum High School cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must enroll in TCC as a degree-seeking student
- Students must not receive any state or federal financial aid
- Award recipients must attend the My Dream Student Orientation in July. The TCC Education Outreach Center will contact you for details.
- Students must complete the online application for both Tulsa Community College admissions and the My Dream scholarship
- Renewable with a 2.0 semester GPA
- Students must complete a minimum of nine hours per semester with a passing grade
- Students must provide an unofficial transcript of grades and a schedule of upcoming classes for each semester
- In the event, a student's semester GPA falls below 2.0, or the student does not pass 9-credit hours they will be on probation and will be required to submit an essay detailing lessons learned and plans for improving their GPA going forward
Register and create a profile. Please use your TCC email or your personal email. Do not use your high school email.
- Award annually for up to three years or 63-credit hours (whichever comes first)
- The scholarship award is for up to $2,400 per semester for fall/spring for a maximum of six consecutive semesters
- The summer award will be determined by academic performance during the previous spring semester
How to apply
Students can apply through the Tulsa Community Foundation Portal.
New users must register:
- The scholarship is open from February 13 through May 12, 2023, at 5 p.m. Click on Register to create an account to access available scholarships.
- Use your personal email account, instead of your school email.
- Select the "2023 My Dream Scholarship under the “Featured Applications” heading.
- The deadline to apply is 5 p.m., May 12, 2023.
Please have ready your:
- Annual household income
- 500–1000 word essay answering
- Why do you want to go to college and why do you think education is important?
- What challenges make going to college difficult for you? And
- What are your long-term goals?
- Your high school transcript since you will need to submit it with your application
The deadline to apply is 5 p.m., May 12, 2023.
For more information contact the Outreach Center Staff at 918-595-2020.
The scholarship is privately funded; requirements, deadlines, and funding are at the discretion of the donor and subject to change.