Employment at TCC
Tulsa Community College has served Tulsa and northeastern Oklahoma since 1970. Now Oklahoma’s largest, multi-campus community college, TCC serves approximately 20,199 students in college programs annually. Four fully equipped campuses populate the Tulsa area, along with several community campuses in the suburban areas.
TCC isn't just a great place to earn a degree - we also offer a challenging, rewarding, fun place to work! We may have the career you've been looking for!
- Full-time positions
- Part-time positions
- Faculty positions
- Work-study positions
Why work at TCC?
- Excellent benefits. See our Benefits Summary as well as our Benefits Guidebook.
- After two years of continuous full-time employment, TCC contributes 3% of your salary to your 403(b) retirement account provided you contribute at least 1% of your salary
- Option to work remotely one day a week for approved positions
- Generous paid vacation and extended holiday breaks for full-time employees
- Tuition and fee waivers for credit classes taken at TCC for full-time employees and dependents up to a maximum amount
- Free membership to the Y@TCC
Select a job title for more details about one of our featured positions.