Employment at TCC
TCC has served Tulsa and northeastern Oklahoma since 1970. Currently, Oklahoma’s largest, multi-campus community college, TCC serves approximately 20,199 students in college programs annually. Four campuses populate the Tulsa area, along with several community campuses in the suburban areas.
TCC isn't just a great place to earn a degree—we also offer a challenging, rewarding, and fun place to work! We may have the career you've been looking for!
Why work at TCC?
- Excellent benefits. See our Benefits Summary as well as our Benefits Guidebook.
- After two years of continuous full-time employment, TCC contributes 3% of your salary to your 403(b) retirement account provided you contribute at least 1% of your salary
- Option to work remotely one day a week for approved positions
- Generous paid vacation and extended holiday breaks for full-time employees
- Tuition and fee waivers for credit classes taken at TCC for full-time employees and dependents up to a maximum amount
- Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups whose aim is to foster a diverse, inclusive workplace
- Free membership to the Y@TCC
Select a job title for more details about one of our featured positions.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-595-7859 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards & Recognitions
Our commitment to excellence has earned us the respect and recognition of both our peers and the community we serve.
#1 for Student Success and #1 for Leadership, Safety, & Planning
The American Association of Community Colleges recognized TCC with two 2021 Awards of Excellence: Student Success, as well as Leadership, Safety, and Planning
Top 5 of Oklahoma Community Colleges
Academic Influencer ranks TCC at #3 in their list of the Best Community Colleges in Oklahoma.
1 of 10 Schools Selected By Aspen Institute
One of ten colleges in the nation selected for the Aspen Institute's Unlocking Opportunities: Post-Graduation Success and Equity Network