Professional & Technical Certificates
For individuals working in career fields where college degrees are neither required nor available, earning a professional certificate may be the optimal way to demonstrate your skills and qualifications.
We collaborate with industry leaders and TCC academic departments to offer professional certificates in today's most sought-after fields. Our courses are designed to enhance a person's job performance and capabilities.
While professional certifications may not be obligatory, becoming certified enhances your value as an employee and can significantly boost your prospects for career growth, salary increases, or new opportunities.
Learn more about your financial resource options.
Programs & Courses
Basic Life Support (BLS) is the foundational emergency cardiovascular course for all healthcare professionals and first responders intended to help improve patient outcomes. BLS teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in pre-hospital and in-facility settings. BLS Provider status surpasses CPR (C) or CPR Healthcare Provider (HCP) requirements unless stated otherwise. This training is a prerequisite for TCC EMS courses, including EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic. Upon course completion, students will receive a BLS Provider card from the American Health Association.
Manufacturing. Cultivation. Retail. The cannabis industry is creating thousands of exciting career opportunities, yet a significant shortage of qualified professionals exists. Now you can gain the job skills you need to succeed in this fast-evolving industry.
Did you know Tulsa Community College offers access to Coursera’s catalog of 10,000+ courses? Rather than pay monthly subscription fees, purchase the exact course you’re interested in at one low cost with access for up to 6 months. Get ready to learn and hone career-ready skills by earning company-designed and industry-leading certificates for high-demand career paths.
Interested in what all Coursera offers? Let us know and we can provide course suggestions and pricing to meet your needs!
Part 107 FAA Exam Preparation
With the ever-increasing number of drones being used for various applications including real estate, engineering, land surveying, and emergency response, TCC offers the Part 107 exam preparation course several times throughout the year. The 4-day course (12 total hours) will prepare enrollees to take and pass the FAA Part 107 exam. Participants will learn the following and more:
- FAA CFR Part 107
- Airspace classification
- Aviation weather sources
- Effect of weather on drone performance
- Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Loading
- Radio communication procedures
- Aeronautical decision-making and judgment
- Airport operations
- Preflight procedures and routine maintenance
- Emergency procedures
TCC Continuing Education’s Part 107 FAA Exam Preparation course is CLEET certified.
In this custom-made course, participants will learn from an FAA Part-107 licensed instructor in a convenient outdoor location, away from controlled airspace. You will learn on your own drone with ample hands-on flying time to master orientation, basic flight maneuvers, and more advanced flight skills. You will be walked through your drone’s associated app and learn how to handle obstacles such as lost GPS, low battery charge, or emergencies while flying under various intelligent flight modes and capturing photos and video. Part 107 licensure is required. This course is available by appointment only.
If you would like to schedule a Part 107 exam prep class OR a Drone Flight Training class for you or your group, please contact TCC Continuing Education at 918-595-7200
Our certification courses are designed to meet the requirements of the Tulsa Food Code through the National Restaurant Association of Food Safety Professionals. Each food service establishment must have personnel who are certified in food safety. This certification ensures that food service supervisory personnel possess safe techniques and knowledge for all areas of food service. After successful completion of the computerized test, you will receive your test results on the same day of the test.
- ANSI-CFP nationally recognizes the certification and it is good for five years.
- Tests are available in several languages including English, Chinese, French Canadian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, and Large Print, and must be requested at the time of enrollment.
- A legal and valid picture ID must be presented before the exam.
- Payment is due upon registration.
Full Foodservice Manager's Certification
- Includes class lecture, study guide, review, and test.
- Meets 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the first day and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on the second day.
Foodservice Manager's Recertification
- Includes study guide, review and test.
- Meets 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Foodservice Manager's Test*
- Test only.
- Meets 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. unless otherwise stated.
100% refund will be given if a written, faxed, or emailed request is made to Continuing Education and Workforce Development office two (2) full business days between Monday and Friday before the first day of class. However, if you have received the study guide, you are not eligible for a refund. We may, though, reschedule you to the next class. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance nor inability to finish coursework. We reserve the right to amend this policy for specialized programs and events.
*IMPORTANT: The day of the exam, you must present a Photo ID with signature. Acceptable forms of this are driver's license, state ID, student ID, military ID, employee ID, green card, or valid passport. You cannot use photocopy. You cannot take the exam without a valid photo ID.
Prepare for a new career in a high-growth field in three to six months, no experience required. You’ll get professional training designed by Google, along with the opportunity to connect with top employers that are currently hiring.
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized human resources expert by earning the new standard in HR certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP). These professional certifications can open doors for professional advancement, serve to harmonize standards with changing expectations, and signal to employers advanced professional development. They reflect what HR practitioners need to know to be leaders in their organization and the profession.
Ensure you are prepared with TCC's Continuing Education and Workforce Development SHRM CP and SPC courses. These are designed for SHRM credential candidates. Expand and test your knowledge and practical, real-life competencies in areas critical for career success. The intensive courses combine expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success.
- HR Competencies
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards and Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Structure of the HR Function
- Workplace Management
- Employee Relations
- Technology & Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Risk Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
- U.S. Employment Laws & Regulations
- Business & HR Strategy
- SHRM-CP & SHRM-SCP Exam Overview and Discussion
Course materials are included and may be picked up prior to class, after completing registration and signing the Book Release Form. The CE Program Coordinator will notify students of these arrangements prior to class starting. Once materials are picked up, no refund will be given.
Entry-Level Professional Certificates can upskill and reskill you for high-demand entry-level jobs.
You can take each class individually within the Certificate Bundle listed below, or purchase the bundle at 10% off (an approximate savings between $50 and $100 depending on the bundle). All Information Technology Professional Certificates listed below are 100% online. Click on any hyper-linked bulleted Certificate title below for course details, cost, and registration. Once you register, you will be connected with an administrator to give you access to your course.
- Google IT Support
- Google UX Design
- Google Project Management
- Google IT Automation with Python
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Network Engineer
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Architect
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Data Engineer
- Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Engineer
- IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer
- IBM Data Engineering
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate
- IBM z/OS Mainframe Practitioner Professional Certificate
- IBM AI Engineering Professional Certificate
- IBM Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 Exam Prep Specialization
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam Prep Specialization
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 Exam Prep Specialization
- SAS Programmer
- SAS Visual Business Analytics
- DeepLearning AI TensorFlow Developer
- Certified Ethical Emerging Technologist
- ICPM Certified Supervisor
Whether you consider yourself at the Novice, Business, or Advanced user level, TCC Continuing Education has any one of these short-course offerings for you to advance your understanding and skill. In four short hours, you will learn how to use Excel confidently every day. You will know how to use spreadsheets and graphs, how to track data, format cells to more in-depth information for the Business and Advanced user like advanced workbook formatting, functions, working with macros and advanced charting and more! Tuition includes the textbooks for you to take home. Classes are located at our Northeast and Southeast campuses and open to virtual attendance as well!
Online Career Training
These advanced courses offer a flexible way to learn. Open enrollments let you start any time. And with up to 18 months access, you can learn when it’s convenient to you. Each course also comes with a dedicated student advisor, so you’re supported throughout your learning journey. Topics include business, healthcare, technology, industry certifications, and more.
Online Healthcare Career Training
Like to help people and interested in exploring a career to pursue this passion? Get a head start with healthcare training that's effective, relevant, and available year-round! Explore online healthcare career training options like Certified Healthcare Documentation Specialist, Contract Tracing and Infection Control, Hemodialysis Technician and much more!
For over 38 years, techniques learned from the proprietary Project Success Method have helped teams dramatically improve their project performance through:
- Formal detailing of project requirements,
- Collaborative development of project plans, and
- Successful project execution through an accountable control process.
The Project Success Method offers the best of both worlds. It is a blend of traditional waterfall project management and the Agile approach, enabling teams to move quickly while ensuring their customers have a delivery date they can trust.
The powerful and practical hands-on methodology can be learned in our 18 ½ hour class and applied immediately upon completion.
The Project Success Method requires no project management or Agile experience, no software tools, and no templates. The Project Success Method can be used in any business application and any project scenario. The Project Success Methodology is neither simply “academic” nor “theory”; it provides the most effective and efficient real-world process for developing, ensuring, and maintaining consistency in approach within project teams.
The Project Success Method - Practitioner Certification (PSM-P)
The Practitioner Certification is the first and only practical hands-on project management certification that demonstrates your knowledge of techniques to manage any type, kind, or size project scenario consistently using a proven repeatable project methodology. Start to finish!
The PSM-P is not about memorizing a book and trying to apply that knowledge to different project scenarios. This is about proving you have learned a powerful 38-year proprietary proven methodology to manage any team in any project scenario. Its actionable and about doing it, not static and trying to determine what to apply based on adapting multiple general knowledge areas.
To qualify for the PSM-P an individual must attend and successfully complete a Project Success Method class from PSI or a PSI approved college or university partner.
Please note - the Project Success Method PSM-P certification exam is a separate registration and an additional cost. Please visit the PSI website for more details on how to register and take the certification exam at projectsuccess.com
None. No prior project management experience, training, or certification is required.
Attend Live Instructor Led Online Classes - In Real Time
You participate in live online classes as they are happening in real-time, from anywhere around the world with an internet connection. PSI instructors teach students in a virtual classroom: you attend these courses online. Classes include full participation, course materials, breakout sessions, demonstrations and all the same activities and content as a live in-person class.
This program is designed for:
- Individuals wanting to learn a proven, robust, and repeatable methodology for managing projects.
- Certified PMPs seeking a practical, application-oriented project management approach and/or PDUs to maintain their credential.
- Non-certified project managers who want to learn how to better foster a collaborative environment and a spirit of accountability for delivering projects.
- Agile practitioners who want to learn how to find – and leverage – schedule flexibility with a waterfall approach.
- Members of project teams and key project contributors who want to learn what should be expected from them when working within a project scenario.
- Sponsors of projects who want to make sure the team is working within an environment and with an approach that will ultimately lead to their – and the organization’s – success.
- Project management office (PMO) staff who need to understand how to better support a project manager/team and the meaning of various types of project schedule-related data.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purposes and benefits of a common project management method.
- Specify project objectives and constraints with respect to quality, time, and cost.
- Develop management procedures to promote collaboration, coordination, and cooperation among project participants with different backgrounds and priorities.
- Apply a set of proven techniques for planning, organizing, scheduling, and budgeting projects.
- Analyze the trade-offs among time, cost, and productive resources to make sound project planning and control decisions.
- Control projects toward successful completion – within specifications, on-time, and within budget.
- Understand process-related behaviors which can enhance teamwork and increase the likelihood of a project’s success.
- Use the methodology to plan, schedule, manage and successfully complete any type or size project.
- Introduction / Key Principles
- Project Chartering
- Work Breakdown Structure / Team Organization
- Precedence Network Analysis
- Activity Duration Estimating / Scheduling Calculations
- Project Duration/Cost Compression Analysis
- Overview of Project Staffing & Budgeting
- Overview of Project Control
- Conclusion & Glossary
- 2 Days (2 x 9 1/2 hours including midday lunch break)
- 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST
Note: Additional schedule options (such as four half-day sessions) can be made available for groups of 10 or more.
The Project Success Method (PSM) methodology is a blend of traditional waterfall project management and the Agile approach. The complete start to finish methodology enables individuals and teams to plan, schedule and manage project quickly while ensuring their customers have a delivery date they can trust.
The powerful and practical hands-on methodology can be learned in our 20-hour class and applied immediately upon completion. The methodology can be used with any software tools or templates. The PSM can be used in any business application and any project scenario. No prior project management experience, training, or certification is required. For non-certified project managers, agile practitioners, project team members and PMPs who want to learn a repeatable methodology. Remote, live instruction.
No prior Microsoft Project experience is required. The Project Success Toolkit is a proprietary add-on for Microsoft Project 2013/2016/2019 that augments the core functionality of Microsoft Project. Over 6200 users around the world including many in the world’s best-known companies are using the Toolkit to more efficiently and effectively manage their projects. The Toolkit enhances the scheduling functionality of Microsoft Project and allows the user to follow the Project Success Method by enabling critical path and duration-based scheduling. This program is designed for prospective users of Microsoft Project. Remote, live instruction.
If you’ve always wanted a rewarding career, the tech sales industry may be the path for you. If you’re an ambitious problem-solver who likes to win, you’ll find tech sales not only fulfilling, but lucrative as well.
As the tech industry continuously introduces innovative services and products, tech sales roles have become more crucial than ever. SDRs are in the front lines of the tech biz, connecting with customers and clients, and coming up with the smartest solutions for their problems. Sales Development Representatives aren’t just important to the business — they’re essential. At about 5 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 5 months.
Related Job Role
Sales Development Representative
What You Will Learn
- Articulate the purpose of the SDR role and develop strategies for your personal and professional success
- Apply the success-proven principles of selling methodologies
- Prepare a professional portfolio and develop your personal brand to reflect your performance in the interview process
Applied Learning & Tools
Each of the 5 courses included in the program culminates in an experiential project to prepare you to become a successful SDR. You will learn the SV Academy Conversational Selling methodology and how to apply the principles to real-world scenarios. By gaining hands-on skills with the latest tech tools skills, you will learn how to boost productivity in converting inbound and outbound leads into opportunities. You will also develop a results-driven professional portfolio that will position you for top performance in the interview process to land a job in tech sales.
What you will learn
- Build reports, charts and dashboards in Salesforce to communicate relevant information about sales performance to stakeholders and executives.
- Use Salesforce Sales Cloud Lightning to manage accounts, opportunities, products, quotes, and contracts.
- Explain how CRM works in the context of sales, marketing, and customer service in modern businesses.
- Articulate use cases for how Salesforce can provide value to sales teams.
Applied Learning Project
Learners will work hands-on in Salesforce to solve real world business problems for a fictional social media company. Throughout the certificate, learners will build a portfolio highlighting use cases where they leverage tools in the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to make the work of a sales team more efficient and effective during the sales process. Adopting the role of a sales operations specialist, learners will demonstrate how to optimize the work of marketing associates, sales development representatives, account executives, and sales managers.
Earn a Career Credential
When you complete all of the courses in the program, you'll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kickstart your new career. Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam. You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
Designed from a culmination of almost 40 years of research and development in the area of emotional intelligence, the Workplace Readiness Skills curriculum is intended to develop learners soft skills. The Workplace Readiness program has three components: Job Readiness (8 courses), Job Seeking (6), and Job Keeping (3s). Program curriculum combines pre- and post-assessments and intervention activities to target those hard to teach skills critical in the workplace. Each pathway provides over 750 30-60 second videos to compliment skill intervention activities. Upon completion of any or all parts of the three-part series (Job Readiness, Job Seeking, and Job Keeping) learners have the ability to earn a Tulsa Community College digital badge documenting pathway competence
Within the Job Readiness micro-credential, learners will navigate through eight courses focusing on these topics: attitude, communication, planning and organizing, critical thinking, interpersonal/social skills, teamwork, professionalism, and media rules. To showcase job readiness skill acquisition, learners will be required to score 70% or above in their pre- and post-assessments.
Within the Job Seeking micro-credential, learners will navigate through six courses focusing on these topics: job search, resumes, job applications, preparing for an interview, interviewing, and after the interview. To showcase job seeking skill acquisition, learners will be required to score 70% or above in their pre- and post-assessments.
Within the Job Keeping micro-credential, learners will navigate through three courses focusing on these topics: getting off on the right foot, getting along in the workplace, and performance reviews. To showcase job keeping skill acquisition, learners will be required to score 70% or above in their pre- and post-assessments.
More Course Opportunities
Browse our course catalog to find the perfect class that suits your interests and goals.Browse All Courses