ACT (National and On-Campus/Residual)
The ACT Exam measures skills in four major curriculum areas: English, Mathematics, Reading and Science Reasoning.
National ACT testing information may be obtained by visiting the National ACT website.
On-Campus ACT (formerly Residual ACT)
The On-Campus ACT is offered at TCC's Northeast Campus Testing Center for individuals who:
- are high school students who would like to take college courses concurrently at TCC.
- need ACT to meet admission requirements due to graduating from home-school curriculum, an unaccredited high school or private school.
- are applying to a special academic program, such as Allied Health, that requires this exam.
Individuals are allowed to retake the exam; however, they must wait 60 days between testing.
Exception: High school students who desire to concurrently enroll at TCC are allowed to take the test only once during an ACT testing year (Nov. 1 - Oct. 31).
On-Campus ACT scores may be used at Tulsa Community College only.
Preregister by calling the Northeast Campus Testing Center at 918-595-7534 or visiting the Northeast Campus, Room AB101.
Bring your TCC ID number; if you do not have one, you must complete the TCC Admission Application before registration of the exam is processed.
A photo ID (i.e., driver's license, etc.) is required for admission to the test.
ACT scores will expire after 5 years for course placement (proficiency) purposes at TCC. ACT scores used for admissions purposes to the college will not expire.
$60 until June 30th. $65 beginning July 1, 2022
You may pay using credit/debit cards or by check on the day of the exam.
Academic/Administration Building - Enter through west doors by flagpoles
3727 E. Apache Street
Tulsa, OK 74115
Testing Dates and Times
Time: Approximately four hours.
- June 21, 2022 - 2pm (Tuesday)
- July 11, 2022 - 9am (Monday)
- July 12, 2022 - 2pm (Tuesday)
- July 25, 2022 - 9am (Monday)
- July 26, 2022 - 2pm (Tuesday)