Tulsa Achieves Eligibility
The innovative Tulsa Achieves program provides tuition-free education for graduating high school seniors of any high school—public, private, or homeschool—who live in Tulsa county.
To be eligible for Tulsa Achieves, you must:
- Reside in Tulsa County
- Apply to Tulsa Achieves as a high school senior
- Graduate from a public or private high school, or home school
- Graduate High School with at least a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal resident of the U.S.
Tulsa Achieves funding is pro-rated based on the number of years a student lived in Tulsa County during high school.
- All 4 years of high school as a Tulsa County resident - 100% of balance
- Sophomore, junior & senior years completed as a Tulsa County resident - 75% of balance
- Junior & senior years completed as a Tulsa County resident - 50% of balance
- Senior year completed as a Tulsa County resident - 25% of balance
Maintaining Program Eligibility
To remain eligible, once a TCC student, you must:
- Maintain Tulsa County residency
- Maintain good academic standing
- Earn a 1.7 GPA with 30 attempted credit hours or less
- Earn a 2.0 GPA with 31 attempted credit hours or more
- Complete at least 67% of attempted coursework, cumulatively
- Complete at least 3 credit hours with a passing grade each fall and spring semester
- Complete a FAFSA each year
- Complete 40 hours of volunteer service each academic year
- Complete the course, College Success (COLL 1003)