Reach Higher FlexFinish Associate Degree
Tulsa Community College proudly participates in Oklahoma's Degree Completion Program, Reach Higher FlexFinish.
Reach Higher FlexFinish at TCC offers an Associate in Science Degree in Enterprise Development designed for working adults who have already earned at least 18 hours of college credit and want to finish an associate degree.
The program has been designed to ensure its transferability to Oklahoma four-year institutions participating in the Reach Higher program.
- For working adults who want to finish their college degree from a state college or technical branch.
- Your opportunity to finish your degree - while you keep your normal routine, maintain your normal work hours and still have time for your family.
- Use the college credit you have in order to be more successful in your career.
- Apply any time.
- Flexible enrollment periods (year-round).
- You can select from on-campus and online class options
- Completed at least 18 hours of college credit through any accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA from previous college credits.
- Completed any required remedial courses.
Cost and Financial Aid
Some of the best news about Reach Higher: it's affordable!
Financial aid may be available for students who qualify. Don't forget to also talk to your employer about tuition reimbursement.
- Apply for Admission
Create a first-time user account.
- Provide Past Transcripts
You can obtain transcripts from colleges or universities you've attended. The requests are typically free. Fill in your information, sign the transcript request, and mail it to your former school.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Get help and learn more about Financial Aid at TCC. Also, apply for Federal Aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Contact an Academic Advisor
The Reach Higher program offers an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science in Enterprise Development (general studies or business administration). Which should you choose? Consider your career goals and what college credit courses you've already taken.
Your academic advisor will help you decide which degree is right for you and help you develop a course of study and personalized schedule to meet your goals.
Reach Higher Coordinator
Phone: (918) 595-8127