Work Ready Programs
Get to Work with TCC
We get it, not everyone is looking for a four-year degree. It’s why Tulsa Community College offers more than one path to a new career. Whether you’re entering the workforce for the first time or need to pivot and retrain, skills-based education can put you on the fast track to an in-demand career.
Start here and get there … without starting over or retaking classes. The credit you earn at TCC transfers with you when you decide you’re ready to work on your four-year degree, something most tech schools can’t say. We’re accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, which means our classes are as rigorous and demanding as any university.
Get started today by calling (918) 595-8000 or apply to TCC.
Explore Which Path is Best for You
Work Ready Degrees
Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.), degrees prepare you to enter your new career as soon as you graduate without having to pursue a bachelor's degree. With your accredited degree you have what you need to transfer to a four-year school – either directly after graduation or later in life.
Work Ready Certificates
You can complete a certificate program in as little as one semester. These programs focus on only the core classes you need while still giving you the credentials and competitive advantage to advance in your career. All classes are still accredited and will transfer to other universities.
Transfer Tulsa Tech to TCC
Transfer your Tulsa Tech credits to Tulsa Community College to earn an Applied Technology, A.A.S.
If you're unsure about choosing a career, we invite you to complete our free career planning assessment.
Digital Media Careers
Education & Counseling Careers
Engineering & Electronics Careers
- Biomedical Equipment - Electronics Technology, A.A.S.
- Drafting and Design Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Electrical Substation Technology - Electronics Technology, A.A.S.
- Electronics Technologist - Electronics Technology, A.A.S.
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology, A.A.S.
- Aerospace Drafting - Engineering Technology, Certificate
- AutoCAD Professional - Engineering Technology Certificate
- Biomedical Equipment Technology Option - Electronics Technology Certificate
- Drafting and Design Engineering Technology Certificate - Engineering Technology
- Electrical Substation Technology - Electronics Technology Certificate
- Electronics Technician - Electronics Technology Certificate
- Geographic Information Systems Certificate
- Industrial Maintenance Technology - Electronics Technology Certificate
- Manufacturing Production Technician I Certificate - Engineering Technology
- Manufacturing Production Technician II Certificate - Engineering Technology
- Quality and Inspection Technician Certificate I - Engineering Technology
- Quality and Inspection Technician Certificate II - Engineering Technology
Health Science Careers
- Cardiovascular Technology, A.A.S.
- Dental Hygiene, A.A.S.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, A.A.S.
- Fire and Emergency Medical Services Technology, A.A.S.
- Health Information Technology, A.A.S.
- Healthcare Specialist/Paramedic, A.A.S.
- Medical Laboratory Technician, A.A.S.
- Nursing (RN), A.A.S.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant, A.A.S.
- Physical Therapist Assistant, A.A.S.
- Radiography (X-Ray), A.A.S.
- Respiratory Care, A.A.S.
- Surgical Technologist, A.A.S. (Fall 2022)
- Veterinary Technology, A.A.S.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Certificate - Healthcare Specialist/Paramedic
- Advanced Firefighter, Fire and Emergency Medical Services Certificate
- Coding and Reimbursement Specialist - Health Information Technology Certificate
- Fire and Emergency Medical Services Certificate
- Healthcare Specialist/Paramedic Certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technician Certificate (Phlebotomy)
Information Technology Careers