Online Degrees and Certificates
Tulsa Community College offers a variety of online degrees and certificates for students who need a more flexible schedule. Whether your goal is to complete your associate degree or enhance your current position with a specific certificate, TCC has options for you. Some programs are completely online, while others blend a combination of online and in-person classes. See a complete list of online and in-person programs.
- Business Administration, A.S.
- Computer Information Systems, A.S.
- History, A.A.
- Information Technology, A.A.S. - Information Technology
- Liberal Arts, A.A.
- Marketing, A.S.
- Mathematics, A.S.
- Pre-Education, A.A. - Elementary Education
- Psychology, A.A.
- Sociology, A.A.
- Accounting Certificate, Accounting Specialist
- Accounting Certificate, Income Tax Specialist
- Accounting Certificate, Payroll Administration Specialist
- Business Certificate
- Business Computer User Certificate
- Child Development Certificate, Certificate of Mastery
- Information Technology Certificate, Business Application Specialist