TRIO Student Support Services
Who are we?
TRIO SSS is a federally funded grant program that serves first generation and economically disadvantaged students as well as students with disabilities. Our FREE Student Support Services (SSS) encourage student success and progress through college.
How can we help?
- Academic Advising
- Academic Tutoring
- Financial Aid Information/Application Assistance
- College Transfer Assistance
- Career Exploration Guidance
- TRIO Student Association networking & leadership
- Student Skills Workshops
- Educational and Cultural Activities
How do you become involved?
Students attending any TCC campus may apply for selection to the program. Applicants must:
- be a U.S. Citizen or meet the Federal Student Financial Aid residency requirements
- be an admitted Tulsa Community College student
- meet at least one of these criteria:
- federal income guidelines
- neither parent graduated with a four-year degree
- documented disability verified by TCC'S Accessibility Resources Center
Program services are FREE to selected students.
Metro Campus (main academic building), MC133
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Joseph Schnetzer, Director
Alyssa Wiskofske, Academic Counselor
Cheryl Lindle, Academic Counselor
Lisa Lopez, Academic Support Specialist
Tristyn Bui, Academic Support Specialist