Dual Credit Programs for High School Students
Save money and get your degree faster.
Tulsa Community College offers four different dual credit programs for concurrent high school students. Our programs give you the opportunity to earn transferable college credit, train for in-demand careers, and even complete a TCC associate degree while still meeting high school graduation requirements. You don’t have to wait to graduate from high school to start earning college credit.
Explore Which Path is Best for You
High school juniors and seniors can earn college credit while satisfying high school graduation requirements.
HIGH SCHOOL PLUS ONE
Earn up to 30 hours of transferable college credit while in high school and get on the fast track to a career in a high-demand field.
DUAL CREDIT TO COLLEGE DEGREE
Start TCC courses to earn your associate degree after your 10th grade year.
Earn a Degree, Graduate Early
The TCC EDGE: Earn a Degree, Graduate Early Program allows you to graduate from a participating high school with an associate degree and a two year head start on a bachelor's degree.
7505 West 41st Street South
Tulsa, OK 74107
West Campus - Room IC-122 and Room IC-121
Virtual Office Walk-ins
- Monday and Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Join our office on Zoom for virtual assistance with the enrollment process.
- Click the Virtual Dual Credit Office button.
- Follow the prompts and enter the waiting room
- As soon as someone is available, they will bring you into a virtual room and connect you with a Dual Credit representative.