Main Campus Contact Information
Northeast Campus Main Office, Room NEC AB224
3727 E. Apache St. Tulsa, Oklahoma 74115
Voice: (918) 595-7428
Video: (918) 894-6018
Text only: (918) 810-0292
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can arrange an online meeting with our office or any Accessibility Resources counselor by using the info on our contact page.
All students use this section to request services and accommodations.
- New Students - If you want to sign up for services for the first time, fill this form out once:
- Returning Students - If you have used our services before, complete this form once every semester to renew your services:
- Accessibility Request Form - Do you need accessibility services for a one-time or limited set of meetings. Examples:
- TCC School Event.
- Meeting with TCC personnel or a department such as Advisement, or Financial Aid.
- TCC online meeting.
Accessibility Request Form
- Specialized Tutoring - Tutoring for Registered Accessibility Resources Students - Sign-up on the TCC Tutoring page. Look for "Tutoring for Accessibility Resource Students".