We are committed to ensuring academic quality and integrity by providing a professional and optimal testing environment that is secure and accessible for all who utilize Testing Services. We maintain and adhere to the Professional Standards and Guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association.
Student Testing Services
Student testing services are available on an appointment basis at all four campuses.
- Directions for scheduling on-campus appointments
- Academic Exams for currently enrolled TCC students (online/blended course exams, make up exams or special accommodation testing for individuals with disabilities)
- Course Placement Tests (Accuplacer test for proficiency in subject area)
- Correspondence Exams (tests proctored at TCC for other colleges and universities)
- Departmental - Challenge Exams (course credit by exam)
Need to Contact Us?
For questions, please contact a campus Testing Center: Testing Center Appointments, Locations, Hours, and Contact Information For those needing later hours, the Metro Campus is open until 7p on Monday and Tuesdays for the summer term.
Community Testing Services
Community testing is available at the specified Campus.
- ACT Assessment Exam - National and Residual ACT (Northeast Campus only)
- CLEP (Northeast Campus only)
- GED (Northeast & Metro Campuses)
- TOEFL-Institutional & Duolingo English Test information (Northeast Campus only)
- WorkKeys Assessments (Northeast Campus only)
- Certification exams through "Pearson VUE" (Northeast & Metro Campuses)
- Certification exams provided by Scantron (Northeast Campus only)
- Pre-employment and certification exams offered through PSI (formerly PAN) (Northeast Campus only)
- National Interpreter Certification (NIC) Interview and Performance Exam (Northeast Campus only)
- Certification exams offered through NCCT - National Center for Competency Testing (Northeast Campus only)
- Certiport Adobe certification exams (Metro Campus only)
Students who need accommodations for community testing must contact the testing company where they signed up for the test to request accommodations. TCC cannot provide accommodations for these tests without approval from the testing company (such as College Board for CLEP, Pearson VUE for GED testing, etc.)