Testing services available on a limited basis. Click on the test you need for details.
- Academic Exams for currently enrolled TCC students (online/blended course exams, make up exams or special accommodation testing for individuals with disabilities)
- Course Placement Tests (Accuplacer)
- Correspondence Exams (tests proctored at TCC for other colleges and universities)
- Challenge - Departmental Exams (course credit by exam)
Community Testing is available on a limited basis at the Northeast Campus. Click on the test you need for details.
- ACT Assessment Exam - National and Residual ACT (Northeast only)
- CLEP (Northeast only)
- GED (Northeast & Metro)
- TOEFL-Institutional (Northeast only)
- WorkKeys Assessments (Northeast only)
- Certifications through "Pearson VUE" (Northeast & Metro)
- Certification Examinations provided by Scantron (Northeast only)
- Pre-employment and certification examinations offered through PSI (formerly PAN) (Northeast only)
- National Interpreter Certification (NIC) Interview and Performance Exam (Northeast only)
- Certification examinations offered through NCCT - National Center for Competency Testing (Northeast only)
- Certiport Microsoft Office and Adobe exams (Metro only)
Students who need accommodations for community testing must contact the testing company where they signed up for the test to request accommodations. TCC cannot provide accommodations for these tests without approval from the testing company (such as College Board for CLEP, Pearson VUE for GED testing, etc.)
Testing Services Mission Statement:
TCC Testing Services is committed to ensuring academic quality and integrity by providing a professional and optimal testing environment that is secure and accessible for all who utilize Testing Services. We maintain and adhere to the Professional Standards and Guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association.